Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

im thinking about ending my journey?

Eric Andrikowich
@eric-andrikowich
12 years ago
38 posts

i see little to no progress my scalp is dead dry i notea treehelps and stuff blah blah... but im just so dissapointed in my hair

updated by @eric-andrikowich: 01/13/15 09:36:18PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

What are you washing with? Maybe we can help tweak your washing routine to help with the dryness.

It took me a full year to see any real progress. And look at Ixchel's progressShe's 8 months in and only now seeing some knotting.

Some people lock faster than others. Don't give up because it's taking longer than you thought it would.

Alicia S
@alicia-s
12 years ago
32 posts
If the destination is reached faster does that make the journey any better? Some things take time. But I second Baba, tell everyone your methods and details of hair care and maybe everyone can help. How long is your hair?
amethyst777
@amethyst777
12 years ago
95 posts

Hey~

When I saw your post, of course I immediately looked at your pic. I'm still pretty new so I have a lot to learn, but I think you're having more progress than you think. It looks like you a great hair type for this hairstyle, and I think it's gonna look great on you! Looking at your pic, I definitely see sections forming. I agree with what others have said here. Let us know all that you're doing and we can help. With your hair texture, I'd think you would be seeing more in this length of time... so...

How are you washing?
Are you washing?
Do you brush or comb at all? even with your fingers?

Is your hair oily?

Have you tried the accelerator they sell here?

Have you tried using sea salt spray as an accelerator?

In the end it's your decision, you need to do what feels right for you. Just know that there is a wealth of knowledge here at your fingertips :)
Take care!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form