Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hayley's Journey UPDATED 9-14

HayleyB124
@hayleyb124
12 years ago
58 posts

I realize my timeline is probably a mess right now as I've decided to add the most recent pictures to the top. I will continue to do it this way and on another day when I have more time, I will fix the rest of my timeline.

September 14, 2012
I was getting sad yesterday because my hair wasn't doing anything and was feeling too soft to even begin to tangle. I left it alone and woke up to this beautiful mess:

September 12, 2012
Found my first loop! And on my birthday, no less!

I figured now is a good of a time as any to start a timeline. I've wanted dreads since I was a teenager and with my 24th birthday coming up I figured, why not?

I'm going the natural route and keeping my hair clean with BS/ACV every 2-3 days (when I remember) which I will space out more as my hair progresses.

Don't really know what else to add right now but there's always time for that later. Without further ado, here are my pictures.

(After this initial post, I will only be updating once a week or every other week)

Pre-dreads (July 2012):

Day 1 fresh out of the shower (September 5th):

Day 3 (September 7th):

Day 4 (September 8th):

updated by @hayleyb124: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

u can see progress in 4 days! thats a good sign

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shinako Agogo
@shinako-agogo
12 years ago
7 posts

Is your hair like mine? The only time my hair was straight was back when I brushed it. If I let it be after showers it would become wavy. Your hair looks amazing, though! It's so full of life <3

HayleyB124
@hayleyb124
12 years ago
58 posts

Haha yeah. My hair has always been wild and had a mind of it's own.

Shinako Agogo said:

Is your hair like mine? The only time my hair was straight was back when I brushed it. If I let it be after showers it would become wavy. Your hair looks amazing, though! It's so full of life <3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form