Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Question about a hat

HayleyB124
@hayleyb124
12 years ago
58 posts

So I know you're not supposed to really wear hats, especially in the early stages, but what if the hat doesn't grip your head at all and just kind of drapes over your head. I have a purple hat that I re-found this morning while cleaning my room and I'd like to wear it. It literally just rests over my hair and often slides around. I was just wondering if I should hold off on wearing it or just go ahead. Here's a picture of said hat.

updated by @hayleyb124: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

hahaha cute

dunno if it wil hurt much or not but its cure so wh cares o]if it takes m]longer when u can be adorable in the process..lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I agree totally. It's awesome. If it doesn't squeeze your head at all, it probably wont hurt. But if it does slow down your process at all, it's no big deal if you can look great and feel special

Myschyf
@myschyf
12 years ago
115 posts
KAWAII!! Omg so adorable!
Rose
@rose
12 years ago
102 posts

I wouldn't worry about it. Wear your hat if you want. I think you should live your life as you normally would and just let the dreads happen :) no use in denying yourself that hat.

Becsley Q Penguinface
@becsley-q-penguinface
12 years ago
36 posts

Ohhh man I know if I had that had I'd wear the crap out of it, baby dreads or no! :D

Enverzo
@enverzo
12 years ago
4 posts

Sweet Smile.......

Caleb Birch
@caleb-birch
12 years ago
17 posts
I would so wear that hat
Dislike 0

Tags