Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New Dreadee

Skully
@skully
12 years ago
23 posts

Hey guys! My name is Skully! I model for a site called Twisted Angels and I finally made the decision to have dreads! I have thought about it for months because it is a big step in my modeling career. My photosets wont look all that perfect with a mess of hair on my head! haha, but I'm ready for it! I did the twist and rip method and nothing else. Just letting these babies grow on their own now!

updated by @skully: 01/13/15 09:35:01PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

theres a whole alternative modeling catagory with lots of dreaded models or models with heavy body modifications

besides whats so great about being perfect/ and why cant a mess be perfectly messy?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Skully
@skully
12 years ago
23 posts

I never thoughtof it like that I suppose! As a model I usually try to think about what my fans would like to see in my photoshoots and I guess I never thought they would like messy... buthey, maybe they would! I guess I'll find out for my next photoshoot lol

soaring eagle said:

theres a whole alternative modeling catagory with lots of dreaded models or models with heavy body modifications

besides whats so great about being perfect/ and why cant a mess be perfectly messy?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

just look around the site..we have alot of models already

and that messzy look of early dreading is so damn sexy

read this too

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/the-beauty-of-the-early-messy-stage-of-natural-neglect-dreadlocks#.UEeglJY52So

--
Xephyre (Nae)
@xephyre-nae
12 years ago
26 posts
Dreads are so beautiful!
Skully
@skully
12 years ago
23 posts

Thanks to all who helped me realize my messy dreads are still beautiful dreads! I even created my own alternative modeling site so that I can help others see the beauty too!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

create a group here as well

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form