Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Literally just started yesterday. Does this look right

Xephyre (Nae)
@xephyre-nae
12 years ago
26 posts
Hi. I'm ontanae :) I've been thinking about getting dreads for about a year now. I see a lot of pictures of what dreads turn out when back combed but I wanted to know is right after the back combing. Does my hair look right for just being back combed or does it need a little more? That's my only question. Other than that I am VERY excited to be able to eventually become part of the dreaded family :)
updated by @xephyre-nae: 01/13/15 09:34:38PM
Xephyre (Nae)
@xephyre-nae
12 years ago
26 posts
How do I post the picture?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

abocve where u type is a toolbar 2nd button adds photo

but u never had to backcomb at all

so it never needs more since u never needed any

dreads will happen if yu just let them they dont need to be forced

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Xephyre (Nae)
@xephyre-nae
12 years ago
26 posts
Alrighty maybe it didn't see it because I am on my phone? Here is the link. http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z227/ontanae/30CAF8B2-7DD8-4546-80E9-1DEEE937F9ED-2853-0000019F6B8FBCD7.jpg If you need another I have some. I understand that that back combing isnt needed to start dreads but I felt comfortable doing it. Thank you and I look foreward to everyone's tips and feedback along the way.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

looks fine to me

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Xephyre (Nae)
@xephyre-nae
12 years ago
26 posts
Alright! Thank you! That's really the comment that I have been waiting for! Nobody I know personally has dreads. One video online after backpmbing looks similar to mine ryanoriley on YouTube. I just needed some actual feedback :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form