dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

happy birthday dreadlockssite and new dreaducation

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

so its now been 3 years since dradlockssite went livwe

we have reached alot of peopele already but today i want to reach more so turn on the auto share to facebook thingy on the left over there

<----

and valerie has created a new and improved dreaducation page

dreaducation 2.0 please look it over and give feedback or suggestions flr improvements

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/04/18 12:09:07AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well that made me smile and its been my pleasure to share this jourb=ney with yiu..all of you

thank you for being here

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

oh but can u look over the new dreaducation and see if its ok neds anything schanged or added?

i think valerie did an awesome job on it

--
Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
12 years ago
123 posts

Happy B-day! :D

This site is 3 years and 2 days older than my dreads! :D

And it's an awesome thing it exists, too. I would have crocheted my hair if it hasn't been for dreadlockssite, since that's how everybody does it here in Serbia. Luckily, I google everything, so I found it in time. :D

BTW, the dreducation page is amazing. Valerie should get a statue or something. :D

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yea she did an awesome job on it ;)

--
Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Thanks all! Feedback is warmly welcome and appreciated. I essentially copied most of the previous info, added what was missing, organized it and anchored it for easier info access.

However, I did it without the site formatting so the page I initially made looks different from it's current state in the skinnier column.

Please, let us know if there is anything that was missed/needs added or if there are weird formatting glitches so that we can work together to make the information that we stand for more comprehensive, easier to access, and understand for EVERYONE.

BB!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form