Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello everyone!

Doll Russell
@doll-russell
12 years ago
8 posts

Hello! I have been using this lovely website as a dreadlock bible for a while and finally decided it was about time to make an account! I dreaded my hair using the twist and rip method yesterday so I'm fresh and new! I just want to say I really appreciate this website and all of you for unknowingly providing me with a plethora of information I couldn't find anywhere else.

It helped me finally take the much longed-for step of dreading my hair and I am so so thankful. I had put it off for many many years for some reason or another, mainly because I have (or should say HAD thanks to the baking soda rinse+rosemary combo I learned about in one of the forums I was stalking!!) absolutely horrendous dandruff and I didn't want to look yucky.

But thanks to some study time and taking a leap of faith, here I am with the hair I have always wanted. I apologize in advance if I drive you all crazy with my questions! Thank you for having me, and thank you Soaring Eagle, you've provided a wonderland of knowledge! :D

~Doll Russell

updated by @doll-russell: 01/13/15 09:32:55PM
Chuck Hunt
@chuck-hunt
12 years ago
13 posts

I'm pretty new myself, I TnRed mine Sunday. I just thought I'd drop in and welcome you, also best of luck on your journey

Doll Russell
@doll-russell
12 years ago
8 posts

Thank you for the welcome! :) I hope you enjoy your journey as well. <3 We can be newbies together.

Chuck Hunt said:

I'm pretty new myself, I TnRed mine Sunday. I just thought I'd drop in and welcome you, also best of luck on your journey

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well for day 1 they look good on ya :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Doll Russell
@doll-russell
12 years ago
8 posts

Aww, thank you! :D I am so proud of them!

soaring eagle said:

well for day 1 they look good on ya :)

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Welcome Doll! Feel free to ask whatever questions you need to, that is why we are all here. :)

Doll Russell
@doll-russell
12 years ago
8 posts

Thank you so much! :D I'll be sure to take you up on that!

Valrie said:

Welcome Doll! Feel free to ask whatever questions you need to, that is why we are all here. :)

Jackie
@jackie
12 years ago
78 posts
We should switch the site name to DreadBible.com!!!!!
Doll Russell
@doll-russell
12 years ago
8 posts

Yes!! I support this fully~!!

Jackie said:

We should switch the site name to DreadBible.com!!!!!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form