Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

TALLOWAH! REGGAE MUSIC !

Jack Roth
@jack-roth
12 years ago
298 posts

Hey guys and girrrrrrrrrrrls, my name is Jack and i have been on this site for a long long time. I was just wondering if you could lend me your ears for aabout 3 mins to check out the new Album Sample !!

Im ina band called Tallowah and we have been going for about 2 years now, our first album will be out very shortly and we have made a little sample for you guys !!!

http://soundcloud.com/tallowahuk/album-sample

We play reggae/ska music, make your own decision !! :) But be sure to check it out :) Would be a great help :)

Thank you everybody !!!!

updated by @jack-roth: 01/13/15 09:31:57PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Welcome. But I have to ask that we keep the general pages page for general dreadlock discussions. There's a music group and tons of people are members of on this site. You can repost this there

Jack Roth
@jack-roth
12 years ago
298 posts

Who are you ? Never seen your face here before ? I just assumed it was general talk for general things. You can repost it if you like, im happy with it being here.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I'm one of the administrators. I'm on here all the time. And the description under the general talk headline tells what should be discussed in this forum. So I'm going to close this one. Feel free to post it in a more appropriate group or blog

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form