Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

more site updates

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

the mobile site is no longer beta there still will be improvements added but its in final release now and is as good as most apps so no need for an app to be developed however tapatalk has been requested and tapatalk is developing a version that will work on our site the beta should be ready soon

in addition we now have new ways to invite freinds including inviting from many networks like facebook linkdn msn messanger etc

new invite page is here http://www.dreadlockssite.com/main/invitation/new?xg_source=tab

you can invite up to 200 a day

speaking of facebook i added an autoshare feature that will share every page you visit on facebook this can cause a massive increase in site trafic and growth

try it out its an easy click on and off switch so you dont need to always have it on, but when you do it can bring in alot of new people

click that, then sign in enable the app and then you can click to share or use the switch to turn on autoshare

i would love to see what kind of trafic increase we get if 10 people turn it on auto for the day

as always there are still way more improvements on the way

i hope to have an update on the tapatalk project in a few days but cant promise anything

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Andres2
@andres2
12 years ago
70 posts

great news, keep up the good work.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

thought u would be happy bout tapatalk that was u that really wanted it right?

--
Andres2
@andres2
12 years ago
70 posts
Yes, that's what I wanted. I'm real excited to see happen. Its good for you and the members of the site. Possibility more traffic? ;)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well its on the way for testingi dont yet have an eta but shouldnt be too long

--
Andres2
@andres2
12 years ago
70 posts

i can wait, im very patient. i ought to bebe haha