Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

neutrogena anti-residue shampoo does not mean residue free!!!!!

Dee Dee
@dee-dee
12 years ago
51 posts
I bought and used nothing but neutrogena anti residue shampoo for several months at 7 bucks a bottle only to do a deep cleanse with baking soda acv and sea salt the other day... and there was so much soap residue in my locks the water was filled and covered with soap bubbles!! So I wrapped my locks in a grocery bag to keep them wet while I dumped out my bucket.... it was BROWN! So I sent the bf to the store for more bs, I soaked it twice and even the second time the water was soapy and brown and i could smell the scent from the nuetrogena anti residue shampoo on my hands after rinsing them it was NASTY! Now my locks are much tighter, lighter, and dried MUCH faster. So if you are going to use it, at least do a deep cleanse once a month, im just trying to save some one cash and energy and maybe your dreads from a missleading product!
updated by @dee-dee: 01/13/15 09:31:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

its nit meant to be non residue or dread freindly its only meant to be used a couple times a year to strip buildup from other shampoos

i dont know why ppl use it it smells nasty its not pleasant at all

i have a bottle i use every few months if ive used akot of oils abd stuff and i want to remove buildup

but its really like a 2-3 times a year thing at most

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form