29,640 posts

thats tioo tight get a looser tam something thart has room in it for the dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Either where a plain black tam (that is professional and will cover all of your hair while giving it enough room to move), or just where a hair net. If girls with long hair can get away with just a hair net, you can too. And most of them are loose enough that all of your hair will fit into it. I worked in kitchen for 5 years and could still wear a hair net when my locks were a bit past my shoulders. Only when we ran out of them did I start to wear a tam

Necia Stoll
@necia-stoll
12 years ago
33 posts
What about ponytails?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

again loose pony tails arent so bad tight will slow profgres either will slow it some

and if u have em in a pony tail alot they will need more seperating cause they will try to grow toigether more..into a pony dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

My wife actually knew someone in high school who had her hair in a ponytail for so long without ever taking it out that it locked up right there, She actually had to take scissors and cut her hair into individual locks. I have no idea how long she kept her locks. But that was a weirdscenario.

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Definitely aim for a hair net or loose tam. I'm assuming that a hair net would be much more pleasant while working in a kitchen because of it being more open for air to pass through.

Baba, how weird. I am having a hard time trying to imagine someone wearing a ponytail for so long...

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I didn't go to the same school. So I can't say I saw it. But It seems weird to me too. I couldn't imagine washing my hair in a ponytail

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form