Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Love your loose hair

Remiss
@remiss
15 years ago
40 posts
So often people get all worried in the first weeks after they had backcomb their hair because of the loose hair between their dreads. I was worried! lol But now its been like... 1 month since I do nothing to my hair and I just notice that my loose hair starts forming little baby dreads !Don't try to put your loose hair in your dread as many site say... just let them do and forget about it... so more simple!... just wanna talk about itsee ya!
updated by @remiss: 02/14/15 07:30:51AM
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
I remember after my first shower and seeing all that loose hair down my forehead I was like!:Ohaha, it gets better, and what loose hair I have now I'm glad that it is there, the occasional long ones I get I just wrap around or tuck under dreads so they don't bug me,the only other thing that DOES bother me is when people say "I think you need to get ur dread redone their coming apart" then I just let them feel them and their like oh shit no their not,
Remiss
@remiss
15 years ago
40 posts
Haha yeah I know what you are talking about !! some people also tell me that they're comming apart. in this case I just say ah really !? and smile at him.thats pretty funny ... Iain said:
I remember after my first shower and seeing all that loose hair down my forehead I was like
!:O
haha, it gets better, and what loose hair I have now I'm glad that it is there, the occasional long ones I get I just wrap around or tuck under dreads so they don't bug me,
the only other thing that DOES bother me is when people say "I think you need to get ur dread redone their coming apart" then I just let them feel them and their like oh shit no their not,
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
lolits good when you can get creative with your responses :P
Antony
@antony
15 years ago
80 posts
Yeah, that is the most annoying thing people say. I should tell them to feel my hair then. Iain said:
I remember after my first shower and seeing all that loose hair down my forehead I was like
!:O
haha, it gets better, and what loose hair I have now I'm glad that it is there, the occasional long ones I get I just wrap around or tuck under dreads so they don't bug me,
the only other thing that DOES bother me is when people say "I think you need to get ur dread redone their coming apart" then I just let them feel them and their like oh shit no their not,
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
man i HATE it when people suggest (kindly) oh u should get these worked on, i got a abuddy that culd blhablahbblhablhathen im jus like what crochet?-yahthen i jus smile n respond nahhhhhhh hahahhahaso when it comes down to itwtf? FIX ur dreads?if its not broken dont fix it
Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
15 years ago
84 posts
haha good post! i have alot of loose hair but its gradually coming together. Haha wehn people talk shit about my dreads im just like Fuck you pussy! i tell them to feel my dreads and their like no u dont wash them....
Angel
@angel
15 years ago
77 posts
Yea there's this guy at my job, he had went and got his hair twisted so he can start his dreads. His hair is about 2 inches long, after he got his done he would mention that I should go to the person that did his. His twist/dreads have some sort of white stuff at the tip of them, he said it was some sort of glue that she put at the tips so they wouldn't come loose. They don't look good at all, yet he wanted me to go to her so she can "make them look good". No thanks I rather keep my loose hairs.
Nick pearson
@nick-pearson
15 years ago
9 posts
I HATE when people say "Dude, you need to get your hair re-twisted." Most annoying thing I get about my hair
Remiss
@remiss
15 years ago
40 posts
yoHere is some pics to show what im talking aboutcheersa curly baby hehe

keep on guys you'll get it

you can see some tiny one here to

namaste
updated by @remiss: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags