Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Dreaded reaper
@dreaded-reaper
12 years ago
2 posts

The looses hairs in your dreads will always be there. Unless you go to a salon and have them "Maintain" Aka poke a bunch of holes in your dreads and weave the hair through it and screw them up. Your page said you rebackcomb and use patrolium jelly in them. Stop reback combing, that keeps them as knots not dreads. as for the jelly that seems like it would only stick your hair together and allow "crap" to build up. Your dreads will constantly change due to hairs breaking off and new hairs growing from your scalp. If you want to go the salon method and spend tons of money having them "Maintained" go for it they are your dreads. but if you want to keep strong natural dreads enjoy the loose hairs they will suck in and dread on their own. Your dreads have a life of their own enjoy the crazyness. as for your other question that you poasted right after this one, I personaly have never washed my dreads till later on in the night after trips out to the coast and swimming in the sea. they picked up a slight smell but it washed out when I showered.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

wait and those loose strands will dred

but gues what

more will show up

then dread

then more

and more

and new dreads woll foerm

theres really nothing to do

but

do nothing

let it happen

cause its always happening

forever

just let it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Julie2
@julie2
12 years ago
4 posts

i agree with SE and dreaded reaper!! i used to hate all the loose hairs... but they give my dreads character. and once the clumps get long enuff, they just dread up on their own. which is kinda cool to have lil baby dreads throughout :) i was super nervous bout the random loosey's too since i work in an office, but otherwise my dreads are well maintained so it doesn't seem to be an issue

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form