Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Halloween costume ideas?

Chuck R
@chuck-r
15 years ago
19 posts
I'm a bartender at a very busy bar and have to dress up Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for halloweeen. Any ideas with the dreads? It has to be a costume I can move around in and not too hot since i'm in Florida and it's gonna be in the 80s all weekend, so I can't wear make up or a mask.
updated by @chuck-r: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
im having a hard time with that 2, and my friends are no help they all say be predator,,,lol
Zynobek
@zynobek
15 years ago
21 posts
How about Captain Jack Sparrow??
Chuck R
@chuck-r
15 years ago
19 posts
Thanks. But did that last year. I think I'm gonna be a hula dancer for Friday and cave man for sat. Still need one more!

Zynobek said:
How about Captain Jack Sparrow??
Electric Mama
@electric-mama
15 years ago
80 posts
i like the cave man idea!! im goin as an native american, and that might be cool for you too. you could wear war paint, and making your costume would be super easy.
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
hahahha ive been thinkin up this decent one that im plannin on doinand it only requires two hair bands-hippy longstockings.just pigtail it up and throw on sum shirt to roll with it hahah and there u go, u gothippy longstockings hahahaha
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
Cool you stay in FL, yeah its hott as hell over here.. I was gonna say Tarzan but he doesn't wear much clothes at all.. He's pretty close to a caveman too, I guess. Or a Rasta, I'm just throwing things out there, IDk
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
How about a Wizard, get a brown robe, and a kind of floppy long hat, maybe a staff or wand, a thick brown or black belt over the robe, you could even put a pouch on it like a sheath for your wand and a small bag with some stones for forecasting!! You're dreads don't have to limit you, but they could be the secret to your power, and that would be the truth!!!
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
Or..... you could put some horns and a tail, and be a "horny little devil"!! LOL
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
Just found this one, Stick man!! Wear black clothes and glue glow sticks on in lines to make a glowing stick figure!! Just line them up so you can move your arms, or, you could paint the lines on with white, then your dreads are like stick hair!!!
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form