dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hair lengths + dandruff

josette osorio
@josette-osorio
12 years ago
11 posts

i got two questiones

1. so my dandruff has been acting up now to the point where theres little hard spots in my head that hurt when i scratch em off is there any way to prevent this?

2. before redreading my hair it went threw ALOT so it is litteraly all in different lengths and i can see the short hair sticking i know it just goes along with the frizzies but since there babies will the short hairs get sucked into the dreads once they mature a bit?

random question number 3.
some of my hair will just not dread up will it do that in due time if instead dreading it i just left it alone?

updated by @josette-osorio: 01/13/15 09:28:52PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

1) Have you tried teatree and rosemary oils? Both are great for Dandruff. Mix them in with a Baking Soda/ACV wash

2) They will either form their own locks or get sucked into others. Thats the nature of shorter loose hairs

3) If you left all of your hair alone and just washed it, it would lock up. So if you leave those loose hairs alone, they will absolutely lock up on their own

Jakob Skogh
@jakob-skogh
12 years ago
13 posts

Patience is key. :)

josette osorio
@josette-osorio
12 years ago
11 posts

thanks guys :D and i know fats it kinda annoyed me at first but now i started leavin em alone the other day so im just gonna wait it out

and where do you think i can get those oils other then online? if need e id get em online but id rather just go to a cvs or something?

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

probably not CVS. Any healthfood story should have some. Or trader Joe's has a couple. Whole Foods has the widest selection I've seen in-store. If you have to get them online, ask Eagle. I know there used to be a link at the bottom of the page, but for some reason I'm not seeing it there anymore. But they had a great selection and were pretty cheap

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i moved them now they are right there

<------ under thre translater theres a blue dreadlockssite links click it to expand it

i was working hard on speding up the site and condensing things a bit

http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/index.php?AID=122110

is the link

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form