Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I don't understand this site

Valentin the Jellyfish
@valentin-the-jellyfish
12 years ago
79 posts

A few weeks ago i was cruising around online and stumbled on this site while looking up "The History of Dreads." The site explained the religious history of dreads and now for style. All this info seemed legit then i looked up the methods the had for how to and they had a Knotty Boy video for backcombing and wax. I left a comment to inform people there is no need to spend money for dreads and on the natural neglect method. After i check a few minutes ago to see if my comment had any replies, it gotcensored and deleted from the website.

http://www.dreadlocks.org/how-to-grow-dreadlocks/

updated by @valentin-the-jellyfish: 01/13/15 09:28:04PM
Alive She Cried
@alive-she-cried
12 years ago
51 posts

i guess they just decided one day to make a living out of building a lie and making other people to believe it and in order to do so they want to keep as many people from the truth as possible it's a troubling thing to swallow/accept. siiiggh

hippiegal
@hippiegal
12 years ago
182 posts

Deleting your comment shows that they don't want the truth known, because then no one would buy their useless, harmful methods and products. Good on you for trying, anyway.

sean jesus
@sean-jesus
12 years ago
5 posts

wow... on this site?

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

No. it's a different forum. dreadlocks.org. I've seen that video. It's a joke.

And Hippiegal's right. They censored only your comment. the only one that disagreed with them. That says something about their intentions

Naked Naturalist
@naked-naturalist
12 years ago
88 posts

i read all the comments, and only one guy stood up to the bullshit and got like ten thumbs downs. its amazing how ignorant some people are! some guy even commented and said something like "you can not brush your hair and have locks that are odd shapes, and want to hack it off most of the time... but i have a job" like wtf....

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I know. I was a cook for years with locks. I am a science major right now, and know for a fact that I will get a job even with locks. That guy just bought into the lies that natural locks are dirty and listened to people telling him he wouldn't get a job. If he actually tried to get one with natural locks, he'd see that it's no harder to get one with locks as it is with straight hair. If you are qualified for the position, they wont turn you down. The only jobs that you can't have locks for are some pilots and firemen, or other jobs that you have to wear a mask for safety reasons

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

knotyyboy and dreadheadhq have programs where if u create a site u get a discount on their crap

thats how they got all those sites saying to use that crap with links to them which made them the top ranking sites

we cant offer discounrs for whats free thats why i set up free hosting for any members who want to make a site and link to here but u will need to pay for a domain name (a few bucks a year )

but yea thats all those so[ites are ..its scumbag marketting really

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I just finished posting there and adding a few reply's to some of the posts. I'm sure my posts will be censored too

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form