Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Time Lapse Natural Dread Movie!

Ashley Kent
@ashley-kent
12 years ago
16 posts

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to this site and I've only been letting my hair dread up for just over a week, so there's no awe-inspiring progress as of yet but I just wanna let you all know about the project I'm doing.

So, before deciding against the back combing and twist and rip methods, I was trying to find a video that showed a time lapse over the course of a year showing how natural dreads form (similar to the 'take a picture of yourself every day for a year' type thing) but to no avail,

SOOOO...

I'ma make one myself! I've been taking a picture of myself every day (some not particularly flattering) and at every month i'll do a full 360 rotation around my head or something. And in a year or so, I should have a mighty fine time lapse! :D

updated by @ashley-kent: 01/13/15 09:27:21PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome idea

actualy naturelover was taking pics every few days to do that but not sure how organized they were to put together a movie but that was the plan with her too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ashley Kent
@ashley-kent
12 years ago
16 posts

Oh excellent! Does she have straight or curly hair? Cause mine is curly and it'd be interesting to see the differences between the two

Ashley Kent
@ashley-kent
12 years ago
16 posts

Dayum, those are some sweet ass dreads!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

mmhmmm

--
Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Also Stephen Wondal posted a video sort of like that... even though his pics weren't daily you can def see the changes.

hippiegal
@hippiegal
12 years ago
182 posts

Thanks for this! What an amazing journey. Great music too.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yea he did an awesome job

Valrie said:

Also Stephen Wondal posted a video sort of like that... even though his pics weren't daily you can def see the changes.

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form