Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Southern IL Raves/Festivals/Field Raves/Gatherings...

Kayla Marae Neumann
@kayla-marae-neumann
12 years ago
13 posts

Hey guys:)

I'm looking for some local festivals in my area, been pregnant for the past nine months and I'm due in two weeks:) can't wait but I also cant wait to get out there and party with the best again. I miss meeting new chill people. So if anyone knows of anything coming up soon let me know please:)

updated by @kayla-marae-neumann: 02/14/15 04:45:12AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

check your local litelines for gatherings i think there maybe 1 round august..but not sure

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
thomas richard greene
@thomas-richard-greene
12 years ago
12 posts

Summerfest in milwaukee wi. Largest music fest in the world. Check it out

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

actualy you will be just in time to go to the nationasl gathering but its a lil hike..but worth the trip

--
Riley Napalm
@haazinumusic
12 years ago
27 posts
In bushnell/macomb, Illinois is cornerstone music festival. There are all types of music and this year happens to be the last year due to funding. I'm glad that my band gets to play it! I believe that it is July 2nd-7th. But this will be my sixth consecutive year going. I'm sad to see it end.
Christopher3
@christopher3
12 years ago
11 posts

Camp Zoe got seized as far as I'm aware, but there's a festival in Missouri I'll begoing to for the first timeat the end of June. June 28th-30th. I used to live right across the mississippi from Saint Louis so it shouldn't be to far of a drive. It's called the Bloom Heavy River Romp. Supposed to be alot of chill people, camp sites,beer tasting and folk music. With it being right along the river it'd be great to take a dip as well. Here's the website: http://www.bloomheavy.com/River-Romp-2012.html

Christopher3
@christopher3
12 years ago
11 posts

Could yougive me awebsite or something to check out for prices, directions etc? Illbe back in Illinois that time and it'd be awesome to go for a few days and hang out
Riley Napalm said:

In bushnell/macomb, Illinois is cornerstone music festival. There are all types of music and this year happens to be the last year due to funding. I'm glad that my band gets to play it! I believe that it is July 2nd-7th. But this will be my sixth consecutive year going. I'm sad to see it end.
Kayla Marae Neumann
@kayla-marae-neumann
12 years ago
13 posts

Where is this at?

soaring eagle said:

actualy you will be just in time to go to the nationasl gathering but its a lil hike..but worth the trip

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

knoxville area within a couple hundred miles of knoxville anyway

more info wll be out in about a week

--
Kayla Marae Neumann
@kayla-marae-neumann
12 years ago
13 posts

cool i wouldnt mind making a trip to knoxville, TN is only like 4 hours away from where i live anyways

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form