Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

who wants to win 2 free dreadlocksshampoo.com shampoos?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i posted about this 3 times and ..no responces so there are only hours left..its a scavenger hunt..i have made dozens maybe hundreds of changes to the site over the past month some big some small

the winner will be whoever correctly identifies the most changes by taking a screenshot and adding arrows or boxes around or pointing to what u think changed the more u find the better the chance of winning

send your finds to my inbox by noon tomorow eastern us time

ops contest are for us and canada and mexico only due to shipping

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 08:50:38AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

oh ps since nobody even tried last week thats why we are doing 2 not 1 this week

--
Addison Hoop Love :)
@addison-hoop-love
12 years ago
7 posts

I would but I haven't been a member long enough to notice all the changes :( I did notice when you changed the front page though haha

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

oh ps the front page dont count since it wasa total redesign..lol

but i made some changeds just today if u find those and nobody else tries u won

--
Breana
@breana
12 years ago
19 posts
argh, i need to learn to pay more attention!
Kelsey Cliche!
@kelsey-cliche
12 years ago
122 posts
I use my phone 100% of the time, so I don't have any great way to spot the changes. Which is too bad bc I would love some shampoo to try!! I love the mobile format change, though! Way easier to use. :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

cool the mobiles still in alpha soon to be beta testing stage so please use the hell outta it and report any glitches

Kelsey Cliche! said:

I use my phone 100% of the time, so I don't have any great way to spot the changes. Which is too bad bc I would love some shampoo to try!! I love the mobile format change, though! Way easier to use. :)

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

geez u ppl theres some changes within the area of this reply theres more right there..and there theres so many they are everywhere hell if u took a guess and threw a dart at the screen chances ar youd be close
some are obvios some subtle

well i guess all the work i do and nobody notices haha its ok i have fun with it the sites constantly eviolving becoming more dynamic

i'll give you a hint .. some of the changes added a kinda "morphing" animation effect when moused over that should at least help u find some of the odvios things

Breana said:

argh, i need to learn to pay more attention!

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

forgot to mention that the mobile site dont count either since thats a complete redesign as well lol

but onthe main sites pages ..lets just say i think more things were changed then stayed the same haha

if nobody wins this week ill pick someone at random i guess

--
Nicole
@nicole
12 years ago
125 posts

I havent been on here in forever so I dont know of any changes,but I am going to order one of these come payday to see if they help my really dry dreads. :)

Another one, underneath broke off today. Thats 3 in like 3 months :(

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form