Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hello everyone

Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
15 years ago
81 posts
my name is jim and im 18, im from elmira ny, but i go to college at rensselaer and am currently a physics major. i am also big into jazz and reggae and i play bass and trumpet. ive had dreads for a little over a year and when i discovered this site i realized i was doing it all wrong. im doing some research on this site so i know which path to go down.
updated by @jim-the-kraken: 01/13/15 08:28:45PM
Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
15 years ago
84 posts
hey bro welcome to the site!! =D
Adam Ligster
@adam-ligster
15 years ago
22 posts
well hello jim, welcome! I'm proud to say that I play the trumpet and bass as well.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well u definately came to the right placewhat had ya been doin b4?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
15 years ago
81 posts
before i found this site, i fell for the dreadhead hq thing, used wax and everything. i started to question how rastafarians and nazarenes had such awesome dreads without using this stuff. so after i found this site i decided to completely stop with the wax and all and just let it all go. its been a little over a month since i stopped and my dreads are better than ever. hardly have to do anything except wash and im loving it. besides, i dont have time for it.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
cool did u try to get as much wax out as u could?and join the wax recovery group

--
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
15 years ago
81 posts
yes, i was lucky to be kinda lazy with it, but yes i have tied to get as much out as i can. my dreads dry so much faster now that i stopped using it.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
yea im sure they do

--
jacob miller
@jacob-miller
15 years ago
15 posts
Hey how is rensselaer. I have gotten a lot of offers from them but didnt really know who they were. Anyways, welcome to the site.
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
15 years ago
81 posts
thanks, and rensselaer is really awesome. lots of really cool people and there's always something to do. it's one of the top math, science, engineering, and architecture schools in the nation. if you get any offers, especially the rensselaer medal, take it. tuition is about 50k a year so get all the financial help you can get if you are thinking of applying. i would highly recommend considering RPI if you want to get a really good education. jacob miller said:
Hey how is rensselaer. I have gotten a lot of offers from them but didnt really know who they were. Anyways, welcome to the site.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form