Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Good to be back

Lost
@lost
15 years ago
22 posts
well im going to work on being here a bit more again, but i figured i should reintroduce myself as the site seems to hsave gotten mutch larger in members, its great to see the secsess of those with good hearts, one of my core beliefes is that dreadlocks have a strong teather to freedome, an as amarica falls we need to hold that close an be ready for what comes next. Poverty an death have us loosing more people than gaining them, yet our science zar is being called out for suggesting mass eugenics an genicide to stabalize the population. Its dificult to stard on your own but together we overcome our strife.my hair has been dreading for some months now, (cant rember atm) an i have 4 dreads forming, 2 in twist an pull bangs an 2 in the back all natraul.im a freind of 420 an a belever in natraul remidies an like to make my own when posible, if you know some good recipies ill trade with you, if you want to know mine just ask. i like to tinker with broken things tell they work again or turn them into somthing difrent, love nature an listen to my heart most of the time
updated by @lost: 01/13/15 08:28:38PM
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
Hey brother...good to see you around! I too have just been around here more again lately.Man, those front dreads are sic! Love em. :)
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
Hey man, Re-Welcome :)
Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
15 years ago
84 posts
u sound pretty chill welcome back =)
Dislike 0

Tags