Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dr. Woods Shampoo?!?!?!?

Carly Lavallee
@carly-lavallee
12 years ago
30 posts

Has anyone hurd of Dr. Woods Shampoo? I saw it the other day at the store and thought i might start using it. Kinda looks like Dr. Bonners. Let me know if you have any info.

Thanks!

updated by @carly-lavallee: 01/13/15 09:24:16PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

its very simular to bronners tho i dont know if its as concentrated so might not need diluting but really hav no idea i just heard its alot like bronners

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Michell Rodriguez
@michell-rodriguez
12 years ago
12 posts

I have this! and have been using it for about 5 months now. I first used the peppermint one but now I'm using the tree tea oil one. Either one is great! it makes my scalp feel clean but not dry and tight yet it doesn't moisturize my hair to the point where my dreads come undone. It's pretty good. I like to add a little bit of water. I don't remember how much though, I just calculate. Anyway, I know they also have a black soap one..Might be the next one I try. But definitely try it out.

Mechell Arant
@mechell-arant
12 years ago
56 posts

I read over the ingredients, I'm not sure about new dreads, but it should do well on established locks. The coconut oil should work better for those with hard water also. It's definately worth a try, because if it doesn't work well on your dreads, it would make a great body wash.

Bonus for dreadies...they add sea salt.

Carly Lavallee
@carly-lavallee
12 years ago
30 posts

i think im going to try and just add a little bit to my baking soda mix to add something nice and pepperminty! THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT!

Charlize Monroe
@charlize-monroe
12 years ago
1 posts

I work for Dr. Woods and the shampoo is great! All-in-one product you can use for body wash, shampoo and even on some laundry! We sell at a cheaper price point than Dr. Bronners as well. Try it and see for yourself.

Carly Lavallee
@carly-lavallee
12 years ago
30 posts

I bought their peppermint one and <3 it!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form