dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

volunteers wanted for "outreach programs"

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

would love to have a few volunteers to take on some projects

call it outreach programs since alotta ppl get info from a variety of sourses like yahoo answers youtube etc

i would love it if a few people volunteered to answer questions on these sites and or create instructional or informational posts/vids (in the case of youtube and others that are more like article sites then ask and get answer sites)

1st off lets compile a list of sites we can do this on and get 1 or 2 (or more) volunteers to pay attention to them

sites like yahoo answers youd search for questiins with dreads or dreadlocks in the question

then answer the question and where it says reference provide links to further info here

like links to guides and discussions or even photos

tip in youtube vids the url you add to the description must be the full url includsing http:// not just www.dreadockssite.com

anyone already doing anything on any of these sites ?

ixchelle is already doing this on tumbler

there are dozens of facebook groups that could use a lil pop in on ocasionaly as well

i figure having 2 or 3 ppl on each would mean no one would have to pay attention to it every day ..and ofcourse we dont have to answer every single question however the more we do the better and the more of a diference yu can make

so..put together a list of sites orth paying attention to and then decide who wants to work on which

(put this in help save my dreads cay=use you will be saving a hell of alot of dreads this way)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 07:16:25AM
Mechell Arant
@mechell-arant
12 years ago
56 posts

i'm in a dread group on facebook i'd be happy to 'patrol'...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

cool go for it

when we 1ast started out this site we had 2 ppl do yahoo answers and it really helped get the site going we st=ill get a reasonable amount of ppl finding us through there even tho nobody actively answers questions there in likre 2 years..

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome :)

--
Rose
@rose
12 years ago
102 posts

I'd love to do something like that.

I couldn't do anything on Facebook though, cause I dont have one. I could go on other sites though; youtube, yahoo answers, ask, etc.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome :) ..go for it

--
Tied up in knots
@tied-up-in-knots
12 years ago
202 posts
I'm already on it on the dreadlocks group on reddit. Link back here every chance I get.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome ;)

--
Noble
@noble
12 years ago
13 posts

i'd be happy to occasionally check google for ya. I'll just sort the links by date, then browse though.

i'll do what i can to help. :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

cool

i'll try to give yass an idea of how much its helped by the end of the month

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags