Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Gingey Mcgingeginge
@gingey-mcgingeginge
12 years ago
17 posts

I was wondering,as i want to start taming and conditioning my dreads,does Aloe Vera need to be washed out or does itdissipate on its own as im kind of worried about washing them as their only 2 weeks old and im not to sure what to do in a dread rot case,im quite worried about that aswell

updated by @gingey-mcgingeginge: 01/13/15 09:24:06PM
Mechell Arant
@mechell-arant
12 years ago
56 posts

lol why wouldn't you wash them? clean hair knots faster!

Gingey Mcgingeginge
@gingey-mcgingeginge
12 years ago
17 posts

Ah i see,weekly washing is the best way to go,thanks a lot folks happy 4/20 by the way,one shall be savouring his smokes till later :P

Arielle Vogel
@arielle-vogel
12 years ago
24 posts

iv had my dreads in for about 2 months i use aloe religiously. after every wash i use it to condition. i did some research on the stuff and its one of the friendliest things you can put into your dreads and the best part about it is it will wash out easily with whatever soap you use(you can not say the same for most waxes and creams out there on the market). because its water based your hair will absorb it and it wont leave much of a residue. however you also need to wash your hair on a regular basis. leaving it alone for the first little while was probably a good thing however your going to find as soon as you wash it that it will tighten up conciderably

Gingey Mcgingeginge
@gingey-mcgingeginge
12 years ago
17 posts

Thanks,im just scared to wash it cause of that whole dread rot business,suppose a blast with the hairdryer would work best? and yeah im gonna leave it for maybe another month,might go out and buy aloe vera gel,still not too sure on the matter :P

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

u should be washing it every few days

washijng will help it dresad faster

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form