Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread wraps

Ethon O'Brien
@ethon-obrien
12 years ago
40 posts

ok so anyone who's seen me comment or post on this site before knows i have twist and rip locs. so i was just wondering, if i use dread sleeves (otherwise known as peyote stitches, if there's a more proper name for them i dont know it) will they make my dreads stay thin? cause the sleeves stretch and all and theyre not tight, just tight enough to stay, but i was worried they might keep them thin. any knowledge on this?

updated by @ethon-obrien: 01/13/15 09:24:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they dont streth but flex they shouldnt unless your dreads are yound yt and u leave em in 1` spot a long time

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ethon O'Brien
@ethon-obrien
12 years ago
40 posts

yeah theyre only 3 months old in a few more days. also pretty short so i guess ill have to just take em off every once in a while. what would you recommend as the maximum time to keep em on?

Ethon O'Brien
@ethon-obrien
12 years ago
40 posts

attatchin pictures of what they look like now

Ethon O'Brien said:

yeah theyre only 3 months old in a few more days. also pretty short so i guess ill have to just take em off every once in a while. what would you recommend as the maximum time to keep em on?

AciDreams
@acidreams
12 years ago
39 posts

take them off every time you wash

make sure your loccs are dry before you put them back on

as long as they arent too hard to pull off then they arent hindering the dread that they're on

swed

Ethon O'Brien
@ethon-obrien
12 years ago
40 posts

awesome. so i guess that means after a few months ill have to get some bigger ones haha. cause theyre still pretty thin but with lotsa loose hairs and stuff after the lack of maintenance, theyve loosened up alot. so im hopin theyll spread out real good still, i was really wantin fat dreads haha

AciDreams
@acidreams
12 years ago
39 posts

fat dreads happen when you really dont fuck with them at all.

you gotta forget ab them

my monsters are all in the back i think cuz i cant mess with them as easily

Ethon O'Brien
@ethon-obrien
12 years ago
40 posts

cool. thanks. i appreciate the tips. guess ill have to quit messin with em so much. what kinda things might stop em from thickening? i assume palm rolling is one, anythin else?

AciDreams
@acidreams
12 years ago
39 posts

just forget about them, stop looking in the mirror

one day you feel them and be like

holy shit thats phat

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form