29,640 posts

if you have african hair maybe but theres a lot lot lot of conditioners in that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Robin Schmauss
@robin-schmauss
12 years ago
7 posts

dr. bronners is safe for dreads when diluted and the one u found has similar ingredients (oils), so maybe try diluting it some?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well except bronners i s super concentrated this isnt this has shae and glyceerin bronners dont and bronners doesnt work in hard water!

--
Mechell Arant
@mechell-arant
12 years ago
56 posts

I make soap, with that many oils, it all depends on his methods...is it cold process lye soap? and how old are your dreads? (I bet it smells wonderful.) I've found that olive oil as the largest percentage of oils makes a soap too conditioning for dreads most of the time. A good way for you to make a guess, when you use it on your skin, does it rinse clean or does it leave a filmy feel?

Shelly

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

exactly or if it leaves anything on a glass

bronners rinses super easy for me but i use the www.dreadlockshampoo.fom shampoos which are awesome

ifg u make soaps do u havbe a shop in our shops yet?

--
Mechell Arant
@mechell-arant
12 years ago
56 posts

Na, you got a great selection already out here! Fabulous crafty folks...love it. I run a small hippie type shop, barely have enough time to keep the family supplied anymore. It would be a terrible thing to make them use 'store bought'!

Mechell Arant
@mechell-arant
12 years ago
56 posts

I guarantee you will be able to help other's with new dreads almost immediately!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form