Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sungazing

Jordan Koopa
@jordan-koopa
12 years ago
19 posts

Has anyone heard of sungazing and if you can actually live off the energy of the sun and have no need to eat food. Apparently a man in India named HRM has gone without food since 1995. I have a pretty open mind and think this is amazing if it can actually be done. I told my roommate about it this morning and he automatically shut it down saying its impossible, but is it only impossible because we've been told all these years that we have to have food to survive? If anyone has any experience on this i would love to hear about it. Heres a link about it. http://solarhealing.com/about/

updated by @jordan-koopa: 01/13/15 09:23:31PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

its the same as breatharian mother terresa i believe was a breatharian

aparently it is possible however takes extreme disipline and perfect conditions you couldnt do it living in a city you need near pristine conditions no polution clean air and water etc

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jordan Koopa
@jordan-koopa
12 years ago
19 posts

i would love to start practicing it, maybe not to the extent that HRM has, but it seems it comes with many health benefits. i think adding this practice to say a raw vegan lifestyle would be the way to go, becoming impervious to sickness and disease. only thing is i gotta climb a mountain to see the actual sunrise/sunset.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

get yourself a tipi and set it up on the mountain peak and just stay there

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Arielle Vogel
@arielle-vogel
12 years ago
24 posts

my mother told me about breatharians and sungazing about a year ago. i can tell you a few things i havelearned about it. i have an open mind like you and i am vegitarian (dont know if i would personally go farther than that - i like food too much lol) anyway when she told me about it i looked it up and found out a few things. first of all you dont need to climb a mountian to watch the sun rise or set. if it is ever up where you are durring the day just watch it go up or down where it does from your point of view, if that makes sence. in the year that iv known about it i have watched about5 or 6sunrises and probly 60 or so sunsets. i LOVE this i dont do it ritually every day as others do but i can tell you that there is a definate energy like nothing else absorbed from the sun by simply watching it.it feels very empowering and i could see how if one was to train the body you could live on this energy alone it is litterally brilliant. one thing that i would suggest is if you are going to try it, stand barefoot on bareground if you can it will really help you to feel more closely connected to the earth and the sun while you do this and you will get alot more out of it this way. i dont know alot about it but my experience has been amazing. and it is so simple if you wanna try it and you just happen to glance out your window as the sun is beginning to set go outside and watch it its awesome!!

Arielle Vogel
@arielle-vogel
12 years ago
24 posts

also so very cool to find someone else who is interested in this sort of thing as it is not really a topic that comes up in your average day to day talk. if you are starting to practice this i would luv to hear about your experiences as well. i will say if you start to or have sungazed and really feel it the way i do. you will never want to stop doing this.it is simply amazing.

Noble
@noble
12 years ago
13 posts

sounds interesting. ill keep this in mind.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form