Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dying your hair from black to red without bleaching

FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
Lol.. I'm not going to say ANY names.. but I told YOU that you could dye your hair without bleaching it.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DlERcQSKqk " target="_blank">
updated by @foxyfresh: 02/14/15 08:46:09AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
links screwed upedit and paste the embed code

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
Hehehe.. Thanks. For some reason, I have a hard time putting videos up here..
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
Well I was trying to avoid bleaching.. Thats worse than peroxide--putting any kind of chemicals in your hair can be harmful.I haven't done anything to my hair yet, I'm just checking a few things out. Because If I do want color, it would be easier to dye it now.. I've never dyed my hair a bright color before.. I want the same red as the girl in the video.. I'm not sure what color it is.. but no, I don't want fire engine red, Lol..I can use that peroxide with any brand right it doesn't have to be that particular one Knottysleeves said:
30-volume developer (peroxide) technically isn't bleach, but it's still very harsh stuff. Just be careful not to leave it on any longer than recommended... even a few extra minutes can really damage your hair.
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
Ok well After I dye it the colors are going to fade eventually aren't they?... Then can I dye it again. without using peroxide?
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
I'm so excited.. i FINALLY got those braids out of my hair, I'm going to try a baking soda and vinegar wash for the first time.. later on today.I've decided that I'm NOT going to use any peroxide or bleach in my hair.. its not worth it. And I will look good either way.I did get a barbie doll head ( the ones that they use at the salon) first try.. i mixed 2 kool aid packets, and I got the color i wanted.. I'm testing it out on the doll.. not sure if I'm going to use it or not, thats not a really big deal.. its harmless but..putting all those chemicals in my hair is not worth it at all.. plus my hair is actually pretty thick and nice right now, that would totally ruin it..So.. I'm not doing it... THANKS GUYS:D;D
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
yeah I just bleached my hair and may have to cut it off it's really fried and looks rediculous. I may dye it a. I don't know though more than likely i'll just cut it off. Im so pissed off I should have listen to SE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
whats wrong with it? pic? tha tron said:
yeah I just bleached my hair and may have to cut it off it's really fried and looks rediculous. I may dye it a. I don't know though more than likely i'll just cut it off. Im so pissed off I should have listen to SE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
get a bottle of jojoba oil, put the bottle in a cup of really hot watrer to heat the oil.. u can then apply it straight or mix it with a rince id tyry that see if it dontr being some life back to emheatting it rediuces viscosity so it spreads beter and can penetrate the damage hairs tha tron said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form