Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

my dealings with the police..I just want to be free. read please

Alive She Cried
@alive-she-cried
12 years ago
51 posts

I got caught in the local park with "illegal substances" and now have to spend the next 2 years taking random drug tests through a program that is only in my state I don't have a phone, they call my parents house (they live across the street) and let me know when I have one it is $23 for each test..if I don't show up for a test they put out awarrant for my arrest and I was told by my free lawyer that if a screen came up dirty, they would try and put me away for a year :( if I go out of this state (I want to go to the rainbow gathering this year and just wonder in general) and I get called for one and my parents got a hold of me then i would have to go to the nearest health dept. or hospital and pay 70 bucks for a test and have it sent which means no matter what I do i have to carry a extra 100 for a cab and drug test this would be very unpleasant if i was in the middle of the woods i don't know what to do :(:( I feel so caged idk what i'm asking here really siiiigggghhh anyone else have to deal with this shit??

updated by @alive-she-cried: 02/14/15 05:55:22PM
Sheribaby
@sheribaby
12 years ago
30 posts

Sorry this has happened - I have no experience with this sort of thing but maybe you should invest in a cheap mobile phone so if you are in the woods they can call you. Maybe a friend has an old one they don't use. Get one of those utility type cases for it (the type that have a velcro back - I always use it for cash)- put $100 in there and then you have some piece of mind. Hope that helps some.

FoxPaw
@foxpaw
12 years ago
114 posts

I just got off probation for "a green leafy substance" (a gram)... I got caught March 2010, had court Aug 2010. $1027.80 fine. 1 year of probation, 6 random drug tests, drug class and an A&D Assessment. It was not fun but you gotta do what ya gotta do. i would have to go in every 2 weeks, pay $20 just to be there, and if they test me its another $20... i was surrounded by pill heads, crack heads and people asking themselves.. "im here for pot? really??" Just like I was every day.I would have to pee in front of this old creep (imagine a gay colonel sanders) into this cup and he would watch me THE WHOLE TIME. I tell him "I'm obviously not cheating or anything can you please look away?" and he wouldnt.

I finally got off last month. They gave me the drug tests rather quickly. At least one or two people were nice. Trust me i know what your going through, it SUCKS but you know... you gotta do what ya gotta do. The one thing i suggest is pay everything off as quickly as possible. Maybe ask your parents or a friend for a loan. Do you have a job?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

just jump through the hoops and do what you gootta but talk to a rainbow lawyer at the gathering toio

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alive She Cried
@alive-she-cried
12 years ago
51 posts
yeah I have to pay $15 a month just to be on probation. I have no job but I'm getting one soon. They also told me I could do 8 days of community service to pay off the fine so I'm going to do that. I concerned about being able to get out of the forest in time for a test or what if I'm on a bus going or coming from somewhere and can't just hop off? also concerned about the phone dying there are no outlets to charge outside..this is a terrible feeling
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

move to Philly. Lol. Up to an 30 grams is amisdemeanorand a simple fine. No courts, no probation, no anything. Just a money order and you're free to go.

For now, yeah, just jump through their hoops. There's nothing you can do at this point. But next time, smoke before you go out, or roll a joint that you can crush under foot really easily. No bags to pull prints off of

Alive She Cried
@alive-she-cried
12 years ago
51 posts

i wish i could move somewhere but sadly won't be able to for another two years! 2 years with no mary-jane..really hard when your always around it. what do you guys know about "synthetic weed" obviously it's no good for you and i believe someone has actually died anyone know about them showing in drug tests?

FoxPaw
@foxpaw
12 years ago
114 posts

No that "fake weed" stuff is just pure poison, it basically cuts off oxygen to your brain. Just like dreads, you gotta be patient. I know what you mean, it is hard when it is around but ya gotta be persistent. There are other natural substances out there.. or a glass of wine.. or you can take this time to detox your body & mind so your not so stressed.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

its not at all hard to not smoke weed i smoke like 1 bowl like 3-5 hits..every 3 months on average its easy

that spice crap will be a massive mistake.. ive heard of ppl ending up in mental wards from that and i think 1 member here cant smoke pot now after smoking that crap now she has severe reactions to weed cause she tried fake weed one time only

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well stop it that shits no good just stop its not worth it

--
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags