Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

tattoo

jakob astemo
@jakob-astemo
12 years ago
10 posts

Im about to do a new tattoo, any ideas on what I should have & where?

updated by @jakob-astemo: 01/13/15 09:22:58PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Tattoo's are way too personal to trust someone else's idea. As for where, For me, it always depended on the tattoo.

I spent about 10 years designing my back piece, and Am into my second year thinking about the one that'll be on my ribcage. I know the idea of the one on my left calf, but haven't gotten into the design stage yet.

I like nerdy tattoos. All of mine will be kind of geeky. I've got a whole Alice in Wonderland scene on my back, and a bass clef on my right shoulder. my ribcage will have the golden ratio spiral on it. My left calf will be a totem pole of all the animals that have meant something to me over the years, capped with a bird, because my fiance's spirit animal is a bird. and on the underside of my left arm will be the phrase "So it goes". If you don't get that one, you're not going to. At some point I want something either biology based or chemistry based. I kind of want a double helix, or maybe a mole.

What subjects do you like? If you are going to get a tat, it should be of something significant enough to you that you won't mind having it on you forever.

The come up with a design yourself, even if it's a crude drawing, and then set up an apt. with your artist and let them draw up a better version. They'll know what can and can't be done with ink and skin.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

this belongs in the tatoo group

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form