Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Movie dreads... LOL

Connor Dreads
@connor-dreads
12 years ago
4 posts
Hey guys and gals,Let's take a second and talk about movie dreads.So I was watching pirates of the carribean this morning. And of course I'm focused on all da dreads they got.Jack SparrowYes, his dreads are fake in the movie(I believe..) so I'm wondering if it's pretty hard to copy that style and how long do you guys think it would take? I think it would be pretty hard to copy that style and I'd think it would take yard to get them that long. Your opinion please?
updated by @connor-dreads: 01/13/15 09:21:55PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

moved out of introduce yourself (ppl got to stop posting everything there)

but hard compared to what they turn pretty girls into monstors every day its special effects makeup

altho some movie dreads are real actualy many but depends on the movie

what do u concider the cybergoth crochetted "dreads " ogf the matrix twins tho

i dont klnow if thety wre made just for the movie or if they had them in real life

then compare those to the dreads in umm what was the prehistoric movie with the white spear you know we hunt the grwat mammoth ..

all except that 1 lil kid (who unfortunatelu=y looked like a dreadheadhq victim) looked real..and natural

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
princenoobsauce
@princenoobsauce
12 years ago
56 posts

For most ridiculous fake movie dreads ever the award go's to Predator 2. :)

Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

I like the Jack Sparrow-dreads, they look cool, but I don't think you'd ever be able to copy anyone's dreads, whether real or fake. I mean, you can section your hair so they're similar thickness I guess, but everyone's hair dreads differently. As for how long it'd take to grow that long depends on the length of your hair when you start dreading.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form