Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Am in going bald?

adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts
Help me this morning I woke up and wanted to see what my hair looks like in the back and what I found was I could see my scalp in one part of my head and I'm worried what can I do can I fix it please help me :'( I dot want to lose my hair
updated by @adrian-pacheco: 01/13/15 09:21:26PM
adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts
I don't have sectioning it's was only twist and rip

Britany said:

can you post a photo? I am sure its just sectioning and looks like your balding.

adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/photo/3754945:Photo:1260810/next?context=user#!/photo/3754945:Photo:1260810?context=user :O im scared

Britany said:

then it could be a section and it might be flatter there and your seeing the scalp, let me see a photo :)

Dynamic_Hate
@spaceace
12 years ago
8 posts

I may be incorrect but it looks just like a section to me. Is that the only place it's separating like that?

adrian pacheco said:

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/photo/3754945:Photo:1260810/next?cont... :O im scared

Britany said:

then it could be a section and it might be flatter there and your seeing the scalp, let me see a photo :)

Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

It looks like it's just where it's been sectioned, I had it at first...but then it went away cos all the hairs are going this way and that way. It'll be fine :)

adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts

yeah its the only place that is like that

SpaceAce said:

I may be incorrect but it looks just like a section to me. Is that the only place it's separating like that?

adrian pacheco said:

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/photo/3754945:Photo:1260810/next?cont... :O im scared

Britany said:

adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts

i hope so :/ i dont want to lose my hair i love my hair :'O

Tara C said:

It looks like it's just where it's been sectioned, I had it at first...but then it went away cos all the hairs are going this way and that way. It'll be fine :)

Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
12 years ago
123 posts

I have something similar next to my first dread. It is just sectioning, like your hair is parted. It's all cool. :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

it looks fine to me just the waty the hair lays much like when u had a part

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kelley
@kelley
12 years ago
7 posts

I have one too....I call it my swirly, and I don't much like it either. .When I wake up and have flat head, it really stands out! My dreads are new, so I'm trying to get a couple from the top of my head to lay over that spot. It doesn't bother me unless I look at the back in the mirror! If I pull a few dreads up in the back it covers it up.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form