Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The wonderfull Drealockshampoo Lockin' Liquid

Blair Joseph Ripperger
@blair-joseph-ripperger
12 years ago
23 posts

For along time i have been using sulphate shampoos. It was alright but i wanted better. Then i started using Baking soda and a shampoo and when i washed with that, afterwards it made me feel really, really greasy! yuck i hate that feeling! :P Then Heather of Esty Sent was very nice and gererous and sent me a sample of her Vital goods and was very very amazing!It ran out a few days ago and was out of shampoo besides the baking soda which didnt do much for me. So i went to the Wonderful dreadlockshampoo.com to buy their hand made products. I ordered Patchouli Locking liquid a few days ago and came today with a sample of gel Karma. When i smelled the bottle it smelled kind of strange along with the Gel Karma. i was soo exited to use it so i used it today. It was fantastic stuff i gotta tell ya! 1st of all it was basically an eraser that erased all of the dandruff on my hair instantly and probably way better than the dandruff shampoos. Then Because the bs would make my hair soo greasy i could use it as glue, it nom nomed all of the grease in my hair instantly to! Then finally my hair now weighs alot less then it did about 3 pounds less to be exact. Now i just gotta figure out how to use the Gel karma, when, how long, how often, and how frequently. Wonderful stuff! im definitely ordering from them again and maybe try something different. either peppermint, nag champa or dragons blood. I recommend this to anybody who has not ordered from them yet and buy their products. a bit pricey but the stuff is amazing and is organic, vegan friendly and good for the environment and well worth the money!

Ps: i think they should expand their franchise and sell other things like tshirts, tams, jewlery, and beads andthings like that.

updated by @blair-joseph-ripperger: 01/13/15 09:21:22PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

its 1 person not a franchise haha

the gel

put a dab at the roots then with a twisting motion wipe it towards the tips

dont twist tight just a lil 1/2 turn or so

and yea its amazing on dandruff and the clay super cleans

wait till u try the bars

--