Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Something in the air

Valentin the Jellyfish
@valentin-the-jellyfish
12 years ago
79 posts

Is there something in the air that changes the progress of dreads? I live in southern california and after going up to the bay area in northern california my dreads seem to form faster than when im at home. Does anyone else notice the change in their dreads aftervisitingdifferent areas?

updated by @valentin-the-jellyfish: 01/13/15 09:21:19PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

salt water spray from being near the beach?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

oh ..dirty cities canalso have alot of tire rubber in the air grime gunk polutants that leave a sticky icky tar like gunk in dereads and on skin i guess that can makeem seenm to progres if your not washing it out real well

--
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Exactly. The salt water from the bay will help them form faster by drying them out. Humidity will slow the process down a ton.

Valentin the Jellyfish
@valentin-the-jellyfish
12 years ago
79 posts

When i go up north to visit family their house is farther away from the sea than where i live in san diego, and they dont live in a very big city so i dont think that it could be the tar and stuff. I live 7 miles away from the beach in Oceanside with a constant offshore wind

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

could vbe anything the water the fact thatu sleep weird away froim home etc

--
Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

the air here in so cal is much drier than in northern california even by the beaches. with all the rain they get up there definitely makes for a higher humidity which effects the hair.

Valentin the Jellyfish
@valentin-the-jellyfish
12 years ago
79 posts

yeah so it makes it a little more peculiar why this happens
but SE is probably right i might toss and turn more due to uncomfortable beds and causes more knots

Heather said:

the air here in so cal is much drier than in northern california even by the beaches. with all the rain they get up there definitely makes for a higher humidity which effects the hair.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form