Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Anne Feldbauer
@anne-feldbauer
12 years ago
8 posts

Howdy, my name's Anne. I'm 22 year young. =) I found this site when searching dreading techniques, and can say that I am thankful that I did! I have not begun dreading yet, I'm still in the decision making process. At this point, I've always been interested in dreads, I personally think they are beautiful. My previous boyfriend had awesome dreads, and a lady I work with has a son with dreads to the floor. Anyways, I'm currently majoring in social work in college, but work in a factory. My hair is "dandelion fluff" fine, and always a mess as it is. It takes little effort for it to tangle, and I cannot do anything with it! My major concerns on taking the dive into the dreading journey is how well my hair would dread, and if it would look right once completed. I admire all of you who have made the dread commitment, perhaps I will join you one of these days. =D

updated by @anne-feldbauer: 02/14/15 08:06:09AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome u live not far i think from me

and mine are past the floor too

if you want to dread dread nothing to be concerned about u wont regret it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Anne Feldbauer
@anne-feldbauer
12 years ago
8 posts

I live about an hour north of Pittsburgh, so we're in the same state, but quite a distance is between us. lol
I've been considering it for years, but have not looked real far into it until recently. Most of the posts I see from people on here are very positive in the regards. Perhaps I'll flip a coin and let the fates decide. =)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ah ok i always forget where butler is i knew its ea[ither close..or 1/2 way to allegheny national forest or out ..where it actualy is..lol its 1 of those places along the road u use to guesstimate how much farther ya got to go..lol

--
Anne Feldbauer
@anne-feldbauer
12 years ago
8 posts
Yeah, Allegheny national Forest is about two hours from here. It's one of my favorite places to camp. :-)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i spent a month wandering that forrest b4 1 of the rainbow gatherings just causei didnt know where or when it was

800 square miles and on pure instinct i found the trail head with no directions only days b4 the 1sty ppl showed up

a space the size of a parking space in 800 square miles

but i loved every minute of that month wandering the forrest

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
12 years ago
751 posts

since your hair is thin I wouldn'trecommendthin dreads. when I did mine they were all sizes but now, 2 years later, my thin dreads have completely thinned out at the roots and are like hanging on by very few hairs...it's not big deal to me they'll probably fall out and I'll be left with my thicker healthier ones, but if I'd done them all thin like I actually intended I'd have had a big problem now

Anne Feldbauer
@anne-feldbauer
12 years ago
8 posts
Well, my hairs not thin. The strands themselves are fine. I have a decent amount of hair despite it. Lol
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
12 years ago
751 posts

ahh that's what I meant, my hair is the same...I thought by making medium-thick dreads that I would have like empty spots between my dreads but my hair is abundant enough that it doesn't happen :) but for the same reason that my hair is thin(the strands) I have a lot of loose hair..so much that if I leave it down then I can almostcamouflage the dreadies...but that's more my own fault..there was a time that I used just regular shampoo and conditioner and that was the result...but I kind of like the way it is...a mullet in a way--businessin the front, party in the back LOL :P

Anne Feldbauer
@anne-feldbauer
12 years ago
8 posts
Lmao, so I have hope for nice dreadies even if my hair is fine? Lol
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form