Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How many dreadlocks do you all have?

raene folden
@raene-folden
12 years ago
11 posts

Lets just see how this works..how many dreads do you have and how thick are they on average?

updated by @raene-folden: 02/14/15 05:38:07AM
Joni Marie Hash
@joni-marie-hash
12 years ago
16 posts
just recounted. 41 dreadies. on average? pencil width. they were thicker, but they took some damage.
Undead...
@undead
12 years ago
7 posts

I will have to count. Seem like so many! Ha.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

the number changes daily ir weekly i think

at 1 point i tried counting and got lost at 200 with biout 40 more babies pooping up that week

since then i decided to let em congo at will

as many as 6 became 1

after a year or 2 doing that we counted 89 tips 53 roots

that was a few years ago now ..i dunno i got babies forming congos forming all at the same time parents join together in mass mariages have orgasmic orgies and babies spring forth some even join the parents in incestuous affairs that cause oddly deformed freak babies and seimese twins and tripplets andre 2 or 3 headed monsters

but the average thicknes hmm

pencil to inch

1 as thin as the letter l on the screen

and thats 3 congoed together

most now are an inch at the roots

h

most congos anyway

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

i have no clue. i still have a lot of unknotted hair though so i'll probably wait until its all locked up.

Tied up in knots
@tied-up-in-knots
12 years ago
202 posts

I still have bangs and loose hairs between the dreads so I will eventually have more dreads but tonight I have 69 dreads ranging in size. A few are more like sisterlocks than dreadlocks and a few are as big as a sharpie. Most rest somewhere in between.

I still have bangs and loose hair between the dreads so the number will rise. I have a few natural dreads popping up in between the twist and rips which is pretty cool. The bangs are probably going to stay for a while though.

Sam Newton
@sam-newton
12 years ago
18 posts

43 about pen and width, some bigger some smaller :D I <3 them

Tied up in knots
@tied-up-in-knots
12 years ago
202 posts

pardon the weirdness of the way my comment was written...proofreading with a two year old (who ought to be asleep!) in your lap doesn't always work...

What's your dread count raene?

Naked Naturalist
@naked-naturalist
12 years ago
88 posts

i have 35. mine are pretty chucky. i have thick hair. but yeah. i love em. you know what they say, the bigger the better (: haha

Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

I have 26, and most of them are thick, and then the rest of them are thin-ish. Still got some undreaded hair that'll increase the numbers though.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form