Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

5 and a half montsh

Caleb Tokarska
@caleb-tokarska
12 years ago
15 posts
Well its been about f and a half months of dreading. i have a couple of fat locs in the back and theres some stuff thats not dreaded at all back there. Been using sea salt spray and lemon juice. Washing with baking soda and dr. bonners.
updated by @caleb-tokarska: 01/13/15 09:19:35PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I don't know about the lemon juice. Never heard of anyone using it. if you want an acid to counter the baking soda, Apple cider vinegar is the best, though any vinegar will work.

You'll always have some hair that is not in a lock. Mine are 5 years old, and I still have some loose hair. If you want, you could get a bead and put it over a lock and tuck the loose hairs in with it. That'll help push the loose hairs to tangle with a lock. if you leave them alone, however, they will knot up on their own, or just get sucked into one that is already formed.

The Sea salt spray is good, but don't leave it on long. I'd say spray it on about an hour before you wash them. And only before. Don't do itin betweenwashes. Salt will irritate your scalp and cause more dryness than you want. Plus it itches like crazy.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

Don't use lemon juice that's bad for your hair!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form