Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

would i look good with dreads ???

Chris5
@chris5
12 years ago
1 posts

would i look good with dreads. And how hard is it to unlock dreads???

updated by @chris5: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Chris Mora
@chris-mora
12 years ago
41 posts

pretty hard to unlock them, but everyone looks good with them. also badass mudvayne poster

hippiegal
@hippiegal
12 years ago
182 posts

Hi Chris, and welcome. From all the pics I've seen on this site and others, and all the dready people I've met, everyone looks good with dreads. It's the natural way hair goes when not cut, styled or combed. Natural suits us all because we all are from nature. That might sound a bit 'new-agey' but it's true.

The exception is dreads that have been made by salons, wax, crotchet etc. Even if they look tidier and you can get what looks like dreads faster, the long-term results are often horribly disappointing. Ask some people on this site who have tried.

As for undoing dreads, I can't help you, I haven't tried it myself.If you decide to start dreads or still have doubts, there's heaps of people here to support you and answer questions.

Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
12 years ago
52 posts

its all bout how u jock it man... if ur confident w them people will read that

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

dreads aren't about how they look on you, but how they make you feel. Once you dread you will never want to unlock them or be without them. If you do take them out you are sure to start over sooner or later. Everyone looks good with d dreads but not everyone thinks everyone looks good with dreads. So no matter how good you look some people think you don't look good at all. You want dreads? then let it dread. It's that simple really.

Your hair wants to dread, so just let it. Dreadlocks are the way the hair will be if you just let your hair be the way hair is.

so of course it looks the way it should look. You're here right obviously you want to dread.

Read the Dreaducation page It will teach you everything you need to know

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nicholas janousek
@nicholas-janousek
12 years ago
49 posts

yeah dude do ittt dreads are amazing on anyone especially natural cause they match you! and nice mudvayne poster! :]

Lucid Madman
@lucid-madman
12 years ago
19 posts

Take the plunge. You won't regret it. And yes they'll look great. Wish I had all that hair to work with when I started mine. Also no love for the SOAD poster guys? Come on.

Brittany4
@brittany4
12 years ago
1 posts

yes you would look amazing with dread! its really all about COMFORTABILTY! but thats with everythng in life you wear clothes you like bc you feel comfortable in jeans and a shirt, and if you ever had to waer for example a suite and tie you would feel out of ur own comfort zone... so if you love dread and have been contemplating on dreading then the chances are you will be comfortable with them!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form