Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

So I tried marijuana for the first time yesterday.

Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
So yeah, I was expecting a trip, and I mean hallucination of biblical proportions, considering it was, "good shit". My friend Jared said it was "dro", or "hydro" or something of the sort. I was hesitant at first, then said fuck it, and lit the pipe and inhaled.This was the face I was making in my mind::| <---STRAIGHT FACE.Not only did it not have any affect on me, it tasted like straight shit at first.I ended up coughing so hard, and so much, to the point where I almost threw up. Not fun at all.There was a point where I did feel really heavy, and incredibly chill.But it wasn't as "life-changing" as most stoners make it out to be.So all in all, it felt like I was smoking some stinky grass that we found on a hike, and smoked it. Not "cool" at all.I plan on smoking it again, and actually TRYING to enjoy it, instead of bitching about it. Maybe then I'll have some kind of trippy experience?
updated by @matthew: 01/13/15 08:28:17PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,639 posts
itrs not a trip and just cause someone says its "dro" dont mean a thing hell u couldas been smoking weeds i heard 1 kid freak out thinking he was permenantly fucked up after saying he was high out of his mind for a month..it turned out he smoked oregeno and just thought he was screwed..pot is no mind explosion like lsd itrs just a mellow fun time its more medicinal then "drug" its good for boredim depression (when used lightly) nerve issues anxiety thousands of uses including "having a good time" but its in no way a strong drugif you eat it though the effects are stronger and last longer.but tripping off weed shoews a very severe overuse .you have to smoke a hell of alot to halucinate.when you have a sip of beer do you fall down puking and beat on your wife and kids?you were expecting the extreme of overuse noit the just mellow vibe of cassual usealso most the 1st time are unaware of hopw to smoke so dont even notice anyt real effects. to smoke you take in a reasonable hit then inhale a l.il more air to get it deep into your lungs and hold it in a bit before exhaling and only the best of the best will you feel just a hit or 2 usualy you gotta smoke a bowl to get high at all.even alaskan thuunderfuck wont thunderfuck ua off a single hitand the tastes vary widely some tastes gross but others taste delicuis im not a stoner i dont demand super strength, but i am a conisaUR AND DO LIKE THE TASTY STUFF..TRY AGAIN DIFFERENT SOURCE AND SMOKE LIL MORE FOLLOWING THAT INHALE INFO AND YOU PROBLY WILL ENJOY OTBUT ..NOT EVERYONE DOES THATS OK TOO dang caps

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
15 years ago
84 posts
haha thank god u didnt see shit. Its just something thatll make things way more interesting. If u wanna trip and see shit, Salvia is amazing, i tripped so hard i thought monkeys were pullin on me and i saw them. Looked up ten mins later (only lasts 10 mins) and i was sweatin in some kids van. Its expensive tho, its like 35$ a gram and its *legal* wooooooot. Weed is a life changing experience, enjoyu every second of it.
Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
i think to enjoy it you need to be in the right mindset for it..rather than letting it put you in the mindset.The first time i tried it, it was pressure off friends (young when i was 13-14) and i hated it because i didn't want to try it at first and i got it in my head for a long time that it was horrible stuff.Its wasnt until a few years ago i was introduced back to it...it was a clear winter night in the middle of the lake district here in the UK. i went out with some friends camping to experience they black metal life style they led for a while...during the night we drank and chilled out to ambient music and it was soo uplifting..so when the marijuana was being passed around..it just seemed natural that time...and it enhanced the experience all night long. ever since then i've welcomed it with open arms...a few times i did it out of boredom and 9 times out of 10 i had all the negative side effects of it..so i only do it in good company and good times wheather embracing depressing beautiful music or what ever :)
Karma Jane
@karma-jane
15 years ago
39 posts
If you want to buy some really good weed, ask around for headdies.. like 4 way or some blueberry kush or something.. those are the most common i would say.. when you smell the weed it should smell like a straight skunk flower.. you should be able to smell it really strong through the bag. It will be covered in little crystals and not have ANY SEEDS. AT ALL. DO NOT smoke the seeds or the stems.. you will not get high.. you will just have a headache... hydro isn't really all that good i dont think. that's kinda like beasters..but i laughed out loud when SE said "when you have a sip of beer do you fall down puking and beat on your wife and kids?".. that's hilarious... but it's true.. if you want to get really high, smoke a bowl of headdies to your head and sit down with a pen and some colored pencils and fill an entire piece of paper with doodle art. I bet you will inspire yourself to be more creative!.Ganja is the healing.. it is very medicinal for your mind and body. Smoke some weed and close your eyes and focus on what kind of thoughts you are thinking.. just observe where your thought train is going.. if you are having trouble sleeping, if you are having trouble waking up, if your tummy hurts, if your head aches, if you can't concentrate, if you want to veg out and watch the tube.. if you want to listen to music or be creative or even break the ice with some cool people.. smoke some headdies! :D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,639 posts
dont try salvia!thats not halucinating its insanity you dont just see shit but lose reality you dont see shit thats real only whats unreal you can seriusly walk out a window and not know it or smash your head into a wall without knowing it.. its fucking dumbweed is all i would recomend ever, if you want mind expeantion with halucinations..peyote shrooms or lsd no deleriants ever (salvias is a deleriant not psychodelic)i have dealt lsd eatten hundreds of hits ive been around trippers who take tripping to extremes but salvia and deleriants scare the shit outta me cause u just do not know where you are or what your doing...dont mess with itps dreads have enough of a steretype association with "drugs" so i think its best idf any talk about substances be kept seperate from dread discussions so im gonna close thos you can reopen it in the c anabis activists group, or if you want to open a bew relevavent group u canif u think this decisions wrong we can discuss itbut we have groups for kids and psrents suport groups now so althopugh some dreads smoke its not like any more dreads smoke then any rednecks yuppies or any other grpup we do not need a parent comming here and seeing drugs associated with dreads and reinforcing theyre biased opinions

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form