Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new dreadlockssite youtube channel

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

we have had a youtube channel for awhile but whoever was running it vanished with the password (i think lisa)

it only had 22 subscribers and no activity in over a year so

we now have a brand new channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/wwwdreadlockssitecom

i will want you all to submit vids to be added to the channel added to the playlist or uploaded to it

additionaly i will want 2 or 3 dedicated ppl to run the channel with me and majke it very active

i preffer long time active members but will concider others on a trial bassids\

i would love to get a hundred or more vids added asap

and would love every member with a youtube to subscriv=be

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 04/14/22 06:33:59AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

the new channel is a smashing success on day 1 loads of subscribers and ppl wanting t6o post videos

ok heres my ideas

3 channel admins all having access to the email account and the channel with the understanding that none ever changes the passwords without notifying all

(i'll be a 4th)

we will post videos often as favorited vids from other members who submit thenm to be favorited and or uploads

we will do dread tutorialsd education and also crafts

we will allow our shops on the shops sites to make informatuive vids about their products (not so much marketing scammy vids like dreadheadhq just informative product announcement type things)

we will have a goal of adding tons of vids a month making the channel huge and active

we will actively favorir=te other high quality vids that fit the sites views and invite the uploaders to join the channel and the site

we will create responce videos counteracting much of the bad info on youtube

if anyone wants to act as a project leader on the channel and have full creative control of thye channekls looks and feel and features that can be discussed as well

but mostly want to take a team approach

volunteers?

vids u want added?

--
Paul O
@paul-o
12 years ago
10 posts

SE this is a great idea. Thanks for starting this again. Looking forward to all the uploads.

princenoobsauce
@princenoobsauce
12 years ago
56 posts

Sounds cool!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

still need a couple volunteers to help out with it if anyones interrsted

--
Paul O
@paul-o
12 years ago
10 posts

SE I know you are looking for long time outstanding members to help run this. I am new to the site but would be willing to help out in any way that I can if you are unable to get other members to help. Thanks to your youtube video 5 months ago I discovered freeform/Natural Locke's and this great forum. I am grateful to you for such a great community. Bless up

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

sure i will definately consider ya but we should talk 1st

i woulkd like at least 1 long term member to work along side ya as a team tho

but lets talk

--
Paul O
@paul-o
12 years ago
10 posts

Like I said SE I understand and anything I could do to help I am here just let me know.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

cool im in the process of making a whole new site thats gonna be massive so im pretty busy and involved at the moment but lets talk it over next couple days

--
Elle Gee
@elle-gee
11 years ago
14 posts

I'm loving this idea! I've been making dreadlock updates since I began my journey in June 2012. I've gone all natural and am loving it. SE, you were the one who told me that the way I was starting out was not optimal. After taking your advice and reading up on what other members had to say, I realized that I want my dreadlocks for the rest of my life. My mean so much to me. Watching the hair tangle together, noticing loops, really separating for the first time once they matured enough to start eating other locs, looking at each one in the mirror, etc has given me so much appreciation for the neglect/freeform/natural method! The patience I've seen myself learn is just astonishing!

I'd love to share my videos! I've spoken a lot about Dreadlocks Site in my updates as this community has really shaped my dreadhead mentality. Here's a link to my channel and my Neglect Dreadlock Journey playlist that I've put all of my progress videos on :-) I'd love to help make Dreadlocks Site the best it can be! Showing new dreadies (or those considering dreading) that you don't need wax, loc peppa or any of that nastiness is so much more powerful than just telling them!

http://www.youtube.com/user/behappygonappy

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL77AD59CB121BDB02

Thanks for your consideration and all you do for us and the site!

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form