Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sectioning then going natural

Adrian Migotti
@adrian-migotti
12 years ago
12 posts
Hi there, I've been letting my hair do its own thing for about a week now and it is actually starting to separate and everything, basically what I wanted to do was rubber band off sections that are roughly based off the natural sections that are already there but just even them out, then leave the bands the maybe overnight then let tem go and hope for the best. What do you guys think? My other alternative is to do a real light back comb to encourage some knotting because TnR didn't work on my hair.ThanksA
updated by @adrian-migotti: 01/13/15 09:17:45PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

why boither

just let it dread

its already on its way leave it be iut will dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Adrian Migotti
@adrian-migotti
12 years ago
12 posts
I'm worried that they won't come out as evenly spaced as I would like them to

soaring eagle said:

why boither

just let it dread

its already on its way leave it be iut will dread

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

why would you want thenm evenly spaced that only makles em look weird they should ve random sdizzes shapoes spacing to blend and kloiok good not faker and manufactured

let them space themselves where they want to space

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
12 years ago
108 posts

Ya those with checkerboard head dreads are cool if that's what you want but lookcompletelyunnatural to me... I have noticed with mine that even if you have a section that is not square or circular but more of a flat section will still form a round dread if you give it time.... so keep it natural, your uniqueness is what makes dreads great in my opinion :)

Adrian Migotti
@adrian-migotti
12 years ago
12 posts
Alright soaring eagle I'm gonna take your advice man. How long should I wait to help them start separating so try don't Congo on me? And how should I do it?I have to wear a hat all day at work, that's why I ask.

soaring eagle said:

why would you want thenm evenly spaced that only makles em look weird they should ve random sdizzes shapoes spacing to blend and kloiok good not faker and manufactured

let them space themselves where they want to space

Earthstudios
@earthstudios
12 years ago
108 posts

I've worn a ball cap every day since I started dreading and all turned out fine... Hats were a concern for me as well... I really need to get some updated pics up.... And the funny think is now I want them to congo lol.... a few are really skinny but I figure with time they'll find a home and combine with another. :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form