Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Pimp this bum??

Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts

check this out www.pimpthisbum.com they are trying to help bums proceed in life and give them a step up.This is so unreal i think it's amazing...kinda scary but amazing

updated by @kellye: 01/13/15 08:28:13PM
sam
@sam
15 years ago
40 posts
I just watch the video about Tim. The things they did to help him are beautiful, thanks for posting this.
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
didnt they i figured ya'll would like it :)
Sean Dolan
@sean-dolan
15 years ago
1 posts
Thanks for the kudos. PimpThisBum has been a hell of a journey. I posted a new blog on the site, click on 'Houston, Tx' on the right sidebar. I'll be keeping everyone updated on Tim's recovery, and the newest participants of PTB.Thanks for blogging about it!
Kundalini Rise
@kundalini-rise
14 years ago
67 posts
Amazing.
Kundalini Rise
@kundalini-rise
14 years ago
67 posts
Although it makes me wonder if they are short-cutting his destiny and ultimate development as a warrior...symbolically cutting his hair, and reshaping him into a facet of society.Where-as, previously, he was on his way out....
brooke blinebry
@brooke-blinebry
14 years ago
13 posts
I was on the streets for 4 years even but, I never considered myself homeless...(more as a traveler..or free spirit) However, that was not the prevailing feeling of the people I met huddled under bridges. There is a overwhelming feeling of hopelessness that they face...and then and now I try to bring HOPE back to them. Sometimes people just need a hand up...just to see that they have choices in there life. I think Pimpthisbum is a great start in changing the face of homelessness in America!!
Vinny
@vinny
14 years ago
82 posts
This is so cool. I always thought that it would be awesome if there was a program that did this kind of thing for people and boom here it is. I hope everything goes well for Tim, It's just too bad not everyone can be helped like he has been helped.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form