Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi everybody, i'm new here, come with tnr

Guilherme
@guilherme
12 years ago
2 posts

Hello, I'm new here - and the journey I've been wanting for a long time to go ahead with is as well. I'm a 20 years old guy from Brazil and, unfortunatelly, not so many people here have dreads, I know only two personally.
Lately I've been searching videos about dreading your hair, and most of them are about needles or twist and rip dreads. I already have one made with needles, but I don't want to go ahead with this one... So I decided to look foward some information about the dreads I was used to see and admire more than the others... Now, after reading about it, I realized that most of them are naturals, neglect.
But while watching videos I tried to make on my own hair - twist and rip, I guess - just as this pretty girl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udVVqabkzSA
I already had made many dreads when I realized that I don't know if what I did is correct. I thought even that I could have let them in the neglect way. I don't know if I can decide to get it now.
A big part is done and I want your help... What should I do? What I did is correct? Now may I just let time take action? I'm not hurry, I just want to get them in the better way. Thanks. Jah bless us all!

some pics , now 6 days

i'm sorry for my english

updated by @guilherme: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
elke.in.alaska
@elkeinalaska
12 years ago
90 posts
Don't be sorry for your English :) It's good! Your hair looks good. I'd just wash 1-3 times a week and let time do it work. Enjoy :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

your hair will dread very easily if you just let it dread ofcourse needles are a bad idea

but just lertting it dreads real easy

twist and rips ok so no need to start those over just let the rest dread themselves

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Guilherme
@guilherme
12 years ago
2 posts

hehe, thanks for the answers:)) thefinal revisionwasmy sisterwho didsowas notso bad. thanks to her.

wew,I amrelievedtobegoing well, now Ireally justleave:)
it's okay ifI dosometimespalmrollhuh?
illlet.

have a nice day all u :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form