Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Explain how do i Dilute Dr. Bronners shampoo?

Blair Joseph Ripperger
@blair-joseph-ripperger
12 years ago
23 posts

Ive never used dr. bronners shampoo but i hear it doesnt wash out good for people with hard water. they say dilute 1 to 18 radio but what does that mean? could someone explain the process of dilution to me in an easier way because the shampoo looks like a great product to use (besides soap from shop.dreadlocksshampoo.com):)

updated by @blair-joseph-ripperger: 01/13/15 09:17:30PM
Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

i personally could never get dr. bronners to work for me because of our hard water. i would start off with only about a tsp or two in a cup and then fill that with water. i think the ratio might adjust depending on your water so its probably going to be a bit of trial and error the first couple of times. make sure you rinse, rinse, rinse.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i used 12-1 ratio so i used 2 dr bri=onners bottles they are about 12 inches tall so u added lil undrr 1 inch soap in the empty bottle and fill with water so riyghly 12 times more wayter then soap

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Blair Joseph Ripperger
@blair-joseph-ripperger
12 years ago
23 posts

ok that makes more sense thanks! :)

Blair Joseph Ripperger
@blair-joseph-ripperger
12 years ago
23 posts

i know, i have the same problem to and literally nothing works and the natural oils dont seem to work in it either. :P

Heather said:

i personally could never get dr. bronners to work for me because of our hard water. i would start off with only about a tsp or two in a cup and then fill that with water. i think the ratio might adjust depending on your water so its probably going to be a bit of trial and error the first couple of times. make sure you rinse, rinse, rinse.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

if bronners isnt working try www.dreadlockshampoo.com which works great in hard water

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Blair Joseph Ripperger
@blair-joseph-ripperger
12 years ago
23 posts

i know im bout to buy some. i hear lots and lots of great reviews on em and im excited to get my own! probably patchouli liquid shampoo.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I used the spearmint/eucalyptusbar on saterday. It's great. very energizing and revitalizing. Also made my locks soft and smell nice

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form