Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Shampoo/Soap... HELP!!!

Emily Louise
@emily-louise
12 years ago
7 posts

I decided I want to start using Dr. Bronners Soap. I head that stuff works extremely well... Problem: I REALLY need to wash my hair TODAY. Can I get it just anywhere... like Wal-greens, Wal-Mart, Rite-Aid... Please tell me that I can...

If not, what can I use until I can get some real dread shampoo?

updated by @emily-louise: 01/13/15 09:17:30PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

if u cant get bronbners l;ook in your kitchen ..baking soda and apple cider vinager is all u need search the site for a rcilpe search super clean

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kelly S
@kelly-s
12 years ago
6 posts

They sell it in the organic section in Fred Meyers :)

Blair Joseph Ripperger
@blair-joseph-ripperger
12 years ago
23 posts

dont forget the oils to add to the shampoo like peppermint or rosemary. they sell this at Gnc general nutrition center. please dont buy tea tree is u dont have dry hair otherwise it makes it greasy.

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

target sells dr. bronners in the cosmetics section. if you have hard water though is isn't going to work for you. dr. bronners liquid won't rinse out. the bars work a bit better though. i personally would just get a good clarifying shampoo. neutrogena makes one that says no residue. i'm currently using a shampoo bar from lush and i really like it. there's lots of options. you kind of just need to try some things and see what works for you:)

Blair Joseph Ripperger
@blair-joseph-ripperger
12 years ago
23 posts

that anti residue formula? i currently have that stuff and it washes out pretty good but the smell is terrible and doesnt smell organic at all and it contains sulphates.

Heather said:

target sells dr. bronners in the cosmetics section. if you have hard water though is isn't going to work for you. dr. bronners liquid won't rinse out. the bars work a bit better though. i personally would just get a good clarifying shampoo. neutrogena makes one that says no residue. i'm currently using a shampoo bar from lush and i really like it. there's lots of options. you kind of just need to try some things and see what works for you:)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yea that stuff stinks i dont like it but i use it if i do get buildup residues from something else..very rarely

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form