Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A Beautiful woman.

Jack Roth
@jack-roth
12 years ago
298 posts

Hey there guys, my friend has a little problem and you guys being the most awesome nice guys that you are i thought might be able to help. She is 22 and lives in Tucson America and to be honest, she needs to find a nice guy. She is the most amazing person, she is kind, sweet and caring. She does have a child but he is lovely aswell ! She has just had a really really bad run of boyfriends. (Ill let her talk to you about that). I am sick and tired of her telling me these stories about boys, if i was there i would just go out with her but im in a relationship and im not in america. Oh and did i mention she ABSOLUTELY STUNNING ! You would be mad to not look twice at her in the street. If anyone that lives in america would like some more info, let me know !\

Peace and love
Jack x

updated by @jack-roth: 01/13/15 09:16:40PM
gregory mcclellan
@gregory-mcclellan
12 years ago
4 posts

i have a freind that lives in her city let me know

João Gonçalves
@joo-gonalves
12 years ago
4 posts

First of all i would like to say that i like to see the trust in the people of the dreadlocksite. For me conficence is the first step to a good world :)

Second,i don't realy know anyone in the US and i don't live there either. But if she's like you say she is them i'm sure she'll find a nice guy :)

To finish, i like to meet new people and interesting people from everywhere. If she (or you) wants i would like to know her :) knowing people and having friends is never too much :D

And good luck on your search. I'll tell you if i meet someone that would be a nice match. :)

Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
12 years ago
411 posts

Wish I knew someone for her :( She is stunning!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

she is beautiful

probly too young for me tho haha but i would love to talk to her just about how to get out of those patterns of bad boyfriends

were they abusive or neglectful ?

many women get into the victim role after abusin]=ve relsationships and actualy seek out abusers and can become a lifelong pattern if its not broken

so if thats the dcase ifd love to talk to her and try to help her break that pattern

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Janice
@janice
12 years ago
49 posts

She is both beautiful and young. Hopefully she is into self-exploration, so she can learn what kind of person would be good for her, rather than just the type of person she is generally attracted to. Our wants and needs are often in opposition to each other where relationships are concerned; we usually choose someone with the subconscious desire of healing our own parent/child issues, without even knowing it. This can be true of all relationships we choose, not just romantic. Good luck to her, she is fortunate to have such a caring friend!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form