Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bye bye dreads

Benny
@benny
12 years ago
45 posts
So I had my dreads with the sides of my hair cut offBad decision. I hated cutting it all the timeSo I shaved my head 3 months ago.Hair is 1/2" and I am dying to have my babies back.Also. Hi se it's been a wile
updated by @benny: 01/13/15 09:16:25PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

why didn t ya just stop cutting let it grow in and dread?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Benny
@benny
12 years ago
45 posts
Wanted to start fresh. And have my dreads all theSame length

soaring eagle said:

why didn t ya just stop cutting let it grow in and dread?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they wont be all the same length no matter how eaqven or uneven they are to start

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

That's the truth. It really just depends on how fast they take to knot. Some will knot faster than others, and as they knot, they shrink. Some can shrink up to 1/3 of their original length.

I've got one on each side of my head that are almost 5 inches longer than the rest of them. They'll never be the same length unless you trim them to be. But trimming them gets rid of those wispy ends. And you really want those

Benny
@benny
12 years ago
45 posts
I know this guys I just didn't want like foot long dreads on my head and 4" ones on the sides.

Baba Fats said:

That's the truth. It really just depends on how fast they take to knot. Some will knot faster than others, and as they knot, they shrink. Some can shrink up to 1/3 of their original length.

I've got one on each side of my head that are almost 5 inches longer than the rest of them. They'll never be the same length unless you trim them to be. But trimming them gets rid of those wispy ends. And you really want those

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I hear you. My first set came while I still had my side shaved for my mohawk. It was a little pain in the ass to keep up the shaving.

Good luck with the patience. I couldn't imagine what it's like to have my hair that short again

Benny
@benny
12 years ago
45 posts
Thanx man. And it's no worries for me I get to start my journey again for like the 4th time. I'm actully excited.

Baba Fats said:

I hear you. My first set came while I still had my side shaved for my mohawk. It was a little pain in the ass to keep up the shaving.

Good luck with the patience. I couldn't imagine what it's like to have my hair that short again

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form