dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

WOOL EXPERIMENT + VIDEO :)

ergeg
@ergeg
13 years ago
7 posts

~~~~~~~~~~~~DAY ONE~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Give Tips And Advice Thanks Guys!

updated by @ergeg: 02/14/15 03:29:01AM
Gabriel Beauchemin
@gabriel-beauchemin
13 years ago
50 posts

Hi! :)

your hair are really short its gonna take moore time to dreads. Longer hair dreads faster

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea i totaly wouldnt bother wool rubbing or sdouing anything u need to let it grow let it dread as it grows

theres no way you will get anything going is such short hair

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bummie
@bummie
13 years ago
34 posts

for 1 put a shirt on. for 2 you have like one inch of hair. you couldn't even back comb locks in there if you tried.

ergeg
@ergeg
13 years ago
7 posts

okay but can i keep wool rubbing and wearing a hat 24/7 will it dread up still?

FoxPaw
@foxpaw
13 years ago
114 posts

wearing a hat 24/7 will not help lock up your hair. Put on a hat if your cold or if you dont feel like showering that day

you need your hair to move around so it can knot up, sleeping and wearing a tam will help compress

Bummie
@bummie
13 years ago
34 posts
sounds like you are pretty impatient. locks are never an over night deal. and even if you have long hair it takes about four years before they are mature. I'll make you a little bet. you won wait till your hair is past your shoulders and will cut cause they don't look how you want or get bored

ergeg said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

wool rubbings pointless it dcreats a gernerally knotty mess that then needs to be ripped apart into dreads

wearing a hat 24/7 is pointless wearing a hat will restrict movement (a tighter hat) and sloe progress

a looser tam is recomended..part time not 24/7 cause the wool helps knot and provides a minimal compression while allowimg some movement too

but still they need to be free as mucg to move

the only thing u do need to do is not comb and condition and wait fopr it to grow and dread

i disagree on the 4 years to mature thats a rare case indeed

but u will need a years growth b4 it begins to dread

once its at 6 inches it will lock up

there is 1 way and only 1 way to get ot to lock shorter and thats to somehow get some beads to stay in no rubbing needed just stick in some beads and wau=it..tho u still will need more growth 1st

biotin will help it grow faster

ergeg said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bummie
@bummie
13 years ago
34 posts
I guess it depends on what you consider mature.

soaring eagle said:

wool rubbings pointless it dcreats a gernerally knotty mess that then needs to be ripped apart into dreads

wearing a hat 24/7 is pointless wearing a hat will restrict movement (a tighter hat) and sloe progress

a looser tam is recomended..part time not 24/7 cause the wool helps knot and provides a minimal compression while allowimg some movement too

but still they need to be free as mucg to move

the only thing u do need to do is not comb and condition and wait fopr it to grow and dread

i disagree on the 4 years to mature thats a rare case indeed

but u will need a years growth b4 it begins to dread

once its at 6 inches it will lock up

there is 1 way and only 1 way to get ot to lock shorter and thats to somehow get some beads to stay in no rubbing needed just stick in some beads and wau=it..tho u still will need more growth 1st

biotin will help it grow faster

ergeg said:

ergeg
@ergeg
13 years ago
7 posts
Okay as of now that I got alot if advise. Should I Just leave my hair alone. Or my question is wool rub will mess it up?
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form