Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Cthulu
@cthulu
13 years ago
3 posts

Okey so right now i'm studying my last year. In the summer i'm finished with school. I'm also gonna be homless at that time. I dont know where to go. the unemployment rates for young people are very high here. I might be able to get a job at Mcdonalds or something. But i dont see any reason why i should work, eat, watch some tv, sleep and then go up to work again. A long time ago something happend to me wich caused social phobia. While i've got most of that part away and dreads being one thing that helped me there, not care what other people think of me. It left some scars. My social skills sucks. Realising this, i belive i will never meet a life partner. I've always thought the point of life is to meet someone you love and will share your life with. I've been working every summer break for 4 years back. But now realising all this i dont find a point to get a job after i finish school. I thought a bit of traveling around with a tent. This might work in the summer but when the winter comes there will be -10 degrees celcius. Wich will make me freeze to death without heat.

I'm sorry if i've posted in the wrong section but i like the people on this site and i hope someone can share their experiences or give me some tips.

updated by @cthulu: 01/13/15 09:15:48PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

traveling you have a advantage of not being tied to 1 place when its -10 there its +20 somewhere else so go where the weather leads u

tho

if your lifes goal is fall in love have a family

being homeledss intentionaly avoiding a job and all that is basicly running away from yoiur lifes goal screamming nonono i don t want what i want it scares me

sure travelors and street kids find mates and fall in love ..with other homeless street kids

but it does seriusly cut down on yoiur chances

you can have both worlds a non steady job that pays bills but lets u be free to travel

u can have the relationship and stability while still being free to wander and experience the world

mcdonalds? why would u even consider limmiting yourself to that hell

it just seems silly to plan on being homeless when you know you will freeze not very easilt=yhave a love life and more then likely become an addict

why not try to do lil better then that?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cthulu
@cthulu
13 years ago
3 posts

Yea I've thought of travelling south.

The thing is i've never even had a girlfriend. This makes me belive things will stay that way.

So that makes me wonder why i should be busting my ass everyday for a life of nothing. That will suck me into a black hole and i will feel worse the longer the time goes, is my guess.

I'd like to find a job where it lets me be free and i've been looking for that for quite a while but with no luck.

I live in a rather small town (We got internet but no skyscrapers :) )

As i said the unemployment rates for young people here are very high. The avaible jobs you can get rather quickly is jobs such as mcdonalds.

Maybe i'll wander the coast and when the autmn gets here i will travel south. If i find no other solution.

☽ Jasper ☾
@jasper
13 years ago
29 posts

We all get lost my brother, its an adventure this life. Sometimes one must lose themselves to find themselves. Having said that, it hurts more to miss yourself then anything in the universe, wish you could dismiss yourself from reality but know this, you don't have to have it all figured out right now you just need to take one step in the direction that seems to bring you a glimmer of hope or joy. One step saves a man. I got very spiritually lost last year, bouts with paranoid schizophrenia which is very real and can really hurt people physically, mentally, spiritually, we can't run from ourselves or our feelings, but there are people out there willing to help, and they will. I am not one for medication so I got into meditation, hypnosis, YOGA is a life saver, try picking up a hoola hoop, make some poi out of socks and tennis balls, learn any instrument you can get your hands on, this is only the beginning-- You have the glory of the universe within you, never forget that. When I came home from being away last year I felt like the worst person in the world "I have become the devil to realize that I'm divine" felt like I could never get back up, but I'm still breathing and that's something...I'll say what a wise man said to me once, Never hang your head, unless you're checkin out your shoes. You have every right to be here, you have every right to smile, sometimes you just gotta do the work to get there. Good luck sending you love and strength <3

hippiegal
@hippiegal
13 years ago
182 posts

Wise words, Dana Marie.

Cthulu, homelessness, loneliness and McDonalds aren't inevitable, unless you believe them to be. Social skills won't come while you're hidden away. It might be scary at first, but try to get out among people. Traveling can do that, but don't just drift around, make a plan. Have you thought of working on organic farms, learning a valuable skill while you work? Can you busk or perform? Sometimes you might have to take a shitty job for a little while, as part of getting to a better place. See it as an educational experience, you won't be there forever. If you follow something you're passionate about, you'll attract the interest of others, and that includes girls. I hope you don't mind me firing off all these suggestions, but I don't believe your future's as hopeless as you think.

Gabriel Beauchemin
@gabriel-beauchemin
13 years ago
50 posts

When we suffer, we think we are always gonna suffer. I lived that tho, I thought I would always suffer, that it will never have an end but its false. Everything always changges in the world, even pain. It's the same for your loving situation. You think youill never get a woman as your wife because you had never has one. I ready to bet 100$ that you gonna find one. Thats sure. It's just because you eat black today that you can't see the reality, the possibilites. There millions or girls that are in the exaclt situation of you...you are not alone my friend. :)

Cthulu
@cthulu
13 years ago
3 posts

Thank you all. I've gotten some good advices. I havent decided what i will do when the summer comes yet. But you all have helped me.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form