Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

should i get dreadlocks?!!?!?! pictures ofc

Alice Shaw
@alice-shaw
13 years ago
9 posts

basically im completely sick to deathhhh of doing my hair every day etc and i just loooooove how dreads look, especially how you can put wraps in them and beads etcc i think theyre beautiful

the only thing stopping me from doin it right now is im not sure if id look rediculous or not

opinions???

ps im aware of how wasted i look in the last pic but its the only 1 of me i could find on my comp (its fairly new) that had more than just my head in it

also i attatched photos of me but in the preview i cudnt see em so.... heres the urls

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/311329_10150293642461602_558446601_7803550_2897834_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/320736_10150399779176602_558446601_8442434_610128796_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/222125_1934946126278_1021075159_2265840_2772902_n.jpg

updated by @alice-shaw: 02/14/15 07:58:22AM
KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

Why WOULDN'T they suit you??? You'd look beautiful with dreads!

Robert Dale Renner
@robert-dale-renner
13 years ago
3 posts

honestly I think they would suit you wonderfully! If you decide to dread research before hand. It will make things much easier and you won't be second guessing yourself all the time. This website has many opinions on every diffrent method...very good website. Just remember it takes time, I know nothing about you but on looks alone dreads would look wonderful on you.

Rachel Guthrie
@rachel-guthrie
13 years ago
36 posts

i could picture it :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

if u wanna dread dread its not about how they look on you but how you feel with them

if your sick of having to cha=nge how u look trying to feel more like you then dread and just be you

its that simple..dont worry boit the looks and do it if it feels right to do

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alice Shaw
@alice-shaw
13 years ago
9 posts

thanksss for your replies guys made me feel alot better about the whole idea, its just i can picture myself looking absolutely rediculous and i was wondering if that was just the whole noone hasa realistic opinion of themselves thing or i was actually right hahaa

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well u will look rediculose as they dread till theyre mature but thats 1/2 the benifit it teaches u not to care idf u look rediculouse and not fear criticism

--
Alice Shaw
@alice-shaw
13 years ago
9 posts

true very truee!! i wont mind the dreading process as long as it all looks fine in the end

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

they sure wuill

--
Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
13 years ago
87 posts

alice im almost 6 months in now and believe me there have been times where ive second guessed this whole process. times when my head has been a complete and total mess. times when i was self conscious about what others might think about me. my hair was to the middle of my back when i started, now its barely at my shoulders. that was the hardest adjustment i think. im to the point now where they are really locking up and starting to look better. i wore them down for the first time going out of the house today. and i was proud :) it was all worth it. letting my hair dread has been the best thing ive ever done. not for how they look, for my own self image issues. i say go for it and you will be beautiful inside and out :) blessings.

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form